Zondo Gel

Ok so im reading crossbone gundam. And in it is these mobile suits called Zondo Gel or something. And i was wondering if they make a model of it. I cant find anything.

First off, they’re called Zondo Gei’s. And sceondly, no there has not been a model kit made of them.

Sadly a lot of late UC stuff isn’t represented in model kit form. And most of what is represented only has cheap early to mid nineties kits.

Well that freaking sucks. I really like them. And another question. Does gundam crossbone come after F91 because i havent seen that either. And is their a lot of spoilers in crossbone? Like should i stop reading it and find F91 first?

Xbone takes place after F91. If you’ve read the first few chapters any spoilers have already been spoiled.

As for the Zondo Gei, you can get the robot damashii figure, if you can find it. I don’t even know if it’s been released honestly lol

Ok im on the third book of crossbone. Well i guess ill look for F91 after thins then. And i have no love for figures. I wonder if their is any chance of them making a model of it. Although im doubtful.

They finally started doing HGs of late UC stuff recently, and Crossbone is fairly popular, so it’s possible, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.