Your HG "Revive" Wish List

Given how well so many Revive kits have come out I really hope we get these guys in the future:

Blitz Gundam
Javelin
Shokew
Re-GZ
Kampfer

So what did you wanna see?

1 Like

I personally love the Kampfer to BITS. I want to see a real grade of the thing.

However any retooling of it I would love.

1 Like

You know…we need a revival of most of the G Gundam units. My personal ones would be Dragon, Bolt, Spiegel, and the ones who weren’t really given kits in the past: Tequilla, Lumberjack, Windmill, and Matador.

2 Likes

I personally hate G Gundam with a passion. I’d rather see a revive GM and a revive Hi-Zack.

1 Like

since we got 11 of the 72 calamity war gundam frames and currently waiting for hg 1/144 ibo gremory i would want all 60 other calamity war gundam frames and a revive barbatos

1 Like

It scares me knowing a Revive GM is coming (eventually). I own the Revive RX-78-2 and I hate the look of it. The Entry Grade has its flaws but looks better.

I’d like to see a Revive of the Zaku III, Zudah, Dom, Gelgoog, GM Commands and GP-01.

I’d especially like to see a Revive of the Acguy. I hate how they messed it up by combining the 0079 design with the 08th MS design.

1 Like

Would love to have a Kampfer Revive.

1 Like

So I’m honestly surprised we never got a Revive of the Guncannon II or the Guncannon Heavy Custom. Like not even P-Bandai touched those ideas yet.

Come on Bandai, the Guncannon Revive from a few years back can easily be remolded into them.

I figure we need a Guntank Revive for the V Project Revive.

1 Like