You call it!

Ok guys, I’m about to finish my 1/144 HG Heavyarms and I need you to pick my next project!

The choices are: (all HG unless noted otherwise)

1. 1/100 Deathscythe
  2. 1/100 Vigna Zirah
  3. 1/100 Gundam F91
  4. 1/100 RX-77 Guncannon (old as hell)
  5. 1/144 00 Gundam
  6. 1/144 Strike Freedom
  7. 1/100 Destiny Gundam
  8. 1/100 RGM-79 GM
  9. 1/100 Heavyarms Custom
  10. 1/144 Gundam Nadleeh
  11. 1/100 Gundam Virsago
  12. 1/44 Strike Noir Gundam
  13. 1/100 Sword Impulse Gundam
  14. 1/100 Epyon
  15. MG 1/100 Bashee with Shield Booster kit
  16. MG 1/100 Exia

I found killer deals on ebay and needed some therapy shopping hence the stockpile…don’t judge me the Bible says not to >.>

I vote for the MG Gundam Exia.

Also have a 1/144 Zaku Sniper in the mail…again no judging…

Hmmmm, my picks are narrowed down to these based on how current they are:

• 1/144 Zaku Sniper (especially if this is the Yonem Kirks version)
  • MG Exia

I’d probably go with MG Exia, or the Epyon.

I also have an HG 1/100 Epyon in the to do box, would kinda like to see that one go together.

Epyon… That suit never gets enough love.

I built the 1/100 Epyon like 15 years ago and sadly have no idea where it or the others I built are :frowning: I’m leaning toward the Exia since I have actually never built a MG grade before…and it’s one of my top five favorites.

I vote for the 1/144 Zaku Sniper. I love that suit. The Exia is next, though. Just be aware that it has horrible balance problems.

ZAKU SNIPER!!! U know u want to.

Ok newb question but what’s the big difference between the HG line and MG? I’ve only ever built HGs which it why I’m leaning toward the Exia to get the experience.

The MG line features larger models, more articulation, and more gimmicks. It usually has more color separation than HG models, and the entire kit is superior in almost every way (for modern ones, at least.)

Then again you can wait for the RG Exia due in a couple months. Arguably better details and colors than even a MG kit and cost less.

A couple months? Try a couple days. It releases on the 26th.

Hey! Give me a break! I’m old and my memory is not what it used to be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Damn. I probably won’t see it soon as I wasn’t about to make a HLJ shipment with just one kit. Need to wait for a couple more items to show up first ;-(

Haha, I get ya. I probably won’t pick one of them up til some time next year. I need to take care of current backlog 1st.

I was about to jump on the Exia but tbh I hate how finnicky the RG line is :expressionless:

Though I’m in love with the MS itself, my backlog and current projects are still plentiful lol.

I’m with you on this one. I guess it’s a drawback of scale to detail ratio. I mean, after a day of having my Aile Strike I had a dozen or more different parts sag or pop off (while stationary).

In any case, I vote for either Strike Noir or Nadleeh next! Nadleeh is a bit plain, but I really like it’s look. It’s a good one to customize.

Yea, But for static display models. I think it’s perfectly fine, especially if you put them on a stand. For a model that you would want to play with or change pose frequently, a MG maybe the better way to go. My GP-01Fb have been on the stand for over 4 months and nothing have fallen off or moved.