yes even YOU!

every single person that likes gundam knows this!

deep down every gundam fan in his heart you cant wait till that unicorn and age and builders or whatever bs ends.

so that either a new gundam series comes to rise or that an old one is getting a reboot or gets something added to the series

you know its true!

That and I like Gundam Musou, SD Gundam G Generation, and Gundam Extreme has more Gundam, Mobile Suits, and Enemy Mechs. Along with more crazy game only battles like Sinanju vs 00 Qan [T].

I’d love to see a TV series where all the Gundam series are combined. Have all the Federations/ Earth Military’s vs Zeon/ZAFT/Space Revolution/Space Military’s vs Celestial Being/Gundam Wing Gundam Pilots/Gundam Seed Gundam Pilots/AUEG.

Also i hope after Gundam Orgin they either do CCA: Beltorchika’s Children, Gundam F91 remake, Gundam Crossbone or Gundam Hathaway’s Flash.

Talking about Age’s being ended is legit, IMO, but in relation to Unicorn, I’d rather be delighted to get episode 6, which means being excited to watch another episode, instead of having the end unravelled.
And Hentai, don’t forget reading hentai, lolz

it would be awesome if they were to make crossovers.

but i said it 100x times and ill say it again. GUNDAM SEED 3 or GUNDAM SEED MOVIE!

Actually no, I like Unicorn, pretty much the only good Gundam thing going right now. AGE doesn’t interest me, neither does the Gunplay builders thing. Then I’m on to waiting for the Origin to get animated. Besides that there’s nothing forseeable in the future I want to see, unless they decided to Animate Crossbone. Don’t see them doing Hathaway’s Flash since it’s non cannon, same with Belchorika’s Children. (Which unless they tweak Hathway’s flash, Belechorika’s children is needed for it to happen because in that Hathaway him self killed Quess, Chan didn’t exist and a whole bunch of things) Besides that I’m just waiting for Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost to get ported to the PS3.

And I’d rather not see another SEED thing, unless it’s something to do with Stargazer or Astray, only things that redeem the CE, Only good thing in SEED/Destiny IMO where mech design, Athrun, Rau, and Shinn riping into the Strike Freedom. That’s just my opinion on it though.

They’ve tweaked Unicorn. If they tweaked Unicorn they can tweak Hathaways Flash and Belthorchika’s children. Also Gundam loves to sell models and their doing Origin so why not a remake of CCA and a animation of Hathaway’s Flash? Don’t you want to see more UC era. Also Chan killing Quess gives Hathaway more reason to hate like he does in Hathaway’s Flash.

And I’d rather not see another SEED thing, unless it’s something to do with Stargazer or Astray, only things that redeem the CE, Only good thing in SEED/Destiny IMO where mech design, Athrun, Rau, and Shinn riping into the Strike Freedom. That’s just my opinion on it though.

Agreed Seed Mech’s were good.

Yeah they did, still don’t see Belechorika’s children being animated, I mean maybe if they chose to remake CCA it’ll be closer to Belechorika’s Children but I don’t see why, it’s not that big of a deal as much as I love it I can see why there’s no reason too, it’s not a big monument in the franshise like the origional gundam series was, I mean it was a huge deal in terms of story, but that isn’t a big reason to 100% redo it, maybe remaster the old footage,(Which I think they did all ready because IIRC it’s been on Blu Ray recently) but not redo it… Hathaway’s flash is a crap shot wouldn’t be to hard to make work (basicaly change some minor dialouge etc.)

1 im gonna wait for ps4, buy gundam extreme vs full boost etc and blu ray gundam seed remastered hd.

1. i respect your opinion, but kira s gundam strike freedom was the baddest of em all! (kanye west pun)

but i gotta say that i prefer freedom over strike freedom. freedom was just cool, badass perfect as the way it is. strike freedom has gold everywhere and million of beams. and the DRAGOONS?!?! ok it fits when its a rival/boss gundam but this was just too much of the good stuff.

btw kira is the coolest anime character

Oh I didn’t like Kira, loved his suits, though my personal Favorite is the Strike, dem stiker packs.

But still it’s a major Gundam battle with the Hi-Nu Gundam vs Nightingale. Those 2 Gundam alone will sell model kits and they can better animate the fights they’d probably tweak it like you said no Amuro son which I hope they don’t. With today’s animation it could be better than the original like the show. Don’t you want to see more UC era. What’s Blu Ray remastered footage compared too a good remake? A great way to bring UC era back or do you want more Gundam Seed/Destiny, Wing, Age, and etc type Gundam series. Also Chan killing Quess gives Hathaway more reason to hate like he does in Hathaway’s Flash.

Yeah I’d like to see it happen, though I see no reason for them to do a full on remake, I’m not going to turn this topic into a debate about it.

And yeah I love the Universal Century and it’s doing just fine, doesn’t need a reboot it’s still the most popular of the Universes in Japan to this day. And I’m fine with Non-UC works, G is what intro’d me to Gundam. But I digress I’m not geting into a debate about this.

Well a remake can attract new fans because a lot people won’t give the original Gundam’s a chance because of the art work. I think it would look much better because you the animation, fights, and special effects.

Depends some are good but lately I dunno.

Yeah, they could do it, but I think Zeta should come next if anything. Won’t lie if they made CCA in the quality of Unicorn I’d be all over it still, just not to optimistic I guess you could say.

I havn’t been able to get into AGE yet. Though I must say that I do like the designs of some of the Vagen suits. Like the Danazine and the Ghirarga.

As for Unicorn. I love it. I cannot wait til Episode 6 comes out.

im just hoping something new for C.E comes out. never watched U.C, guess its good because many people just cant let it go

I think we can all pretty much agree that Unicorn is the best series out right now. As for anything new with SEED in the title- FUCK NO! Even though I don’t agree with it, I respect your opinion of SEED and will therefore refrain from my usual rant as to why it’s the worst series.

I’ve been watching AGE and honestly I will say it’s not bad.

I was able to put aside the flaws that it had and look at it as a whole. As a whole, it’s a great series. And I love it. Yes, it could have been better. But I still think it’s a great series. As for Unicorn. It’s amazing. Nuff said.

On topic: From what I’ve read. Sunrise had actually planned on doing a 3rd installment of SEED. Set two years after Destiny, called Gundam SEED Eternal. However instead they released Stargazer. Since the release of Stargazer, there has been no talk of Eternal or any other SEED installment.

What I haven’t understood is why Sunrise does not actually follow the common advice to save money to be able to afford “well-working” storywrites instead of probably spending money on ideas such as a xth continuance of Seed.

The only thing worthy acquiring a 2nd installment is G Gundam. 'nuff contributed.

Perhaps, they could consider animating CROSSBONE GUNDAM ?

I think if they were going to animate anything, it would be F91. (I don’t think they have an OVA for that)

gundam seed eternal? now thats some stuff i havent heard about.

3rd seed series is coming no matter what. i will never watch another gundam series except maybe wing or 00.