Which Gundam Era Would You Live In?

Exactly what it says; if you could live in the world of any gundam series, which one would you want to live in?

My choice probably wouldn’t shock anyone; SDGF. Not too far off from our own (at least if I lived in Neotopia and not Lacroa or some other world), but I think being part of the Super Dimensional Guard could be interesting. Well, so long as I don’t get petrified by their version of the MA-05 Bigro anyway, I have some theories that it’s actually quite a traumatic experience especially given that it’s basically death until a reversal for it was found. G Gundam could also be good, but only if I were a Gundam Fighter; I don’t think I’d want to be one of the civilians left on Earth or something, it’d be pretty boring if I wasn’t.

I didn’t see a thread like this, so feel free to share your ideas and have fun!

The Build Divers universe. No massive war with death lurking around every corner, and we can gundam war with custom kits in a vr world without destroying our kits, with a infinite number of other people.

2 Likes

Gundam 00 universe for me. Yeah, it had a lot of wars and death, but it ends in a good note that involves everyone being able to understand each other and we don’t worry about producing energy anymore. Makes doing any sort of job that much more interesting so even if you’re a civilian, life would still be nicer than it is in the real world.

1 Like

Hard for me to choose between UC 0079 and Build Diver’s world. The first for the OYW and fighting for Zeon, the second would be the same as how Bryant worded it.

1 Like

Probably would have to pick Build Fighters over Divers. Not huge into MMOs, so that wouldn’t be for me. I’d steer clear of the UC timeline. I can’t see myself loving life while living with the thought that any second a bloody colony could be dropped on my head.

I think I’ll have to side with Dlinker on this one. That a 2nd place choice would be 00.

1 Like

I’d also choose the build divers era of the build universe. So many possibilities. That way I could test pilot not only all my custom Gunpla, but all my favorite straight builds from my favorite Gundam shows as well. They would have to pry me out of that VR seat…

1 Like

All of these are certainly interesting! It looks like I’ll have to take a look at Build Divers as well, it seems like a popular choice! :eyes:

1 Like

Here you go.

1 Like

Why thank you! I’ll start on it soon, thankfully I have nothing better to do!

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. There are SD gundams in it.

1 Like

I’m most partial to the 0079-0099 timeframe. All my favorite mobile suits are from this time, same with favorite characters. Plus, as a bonus, you don’t have invincible Gundams ruining the party for everyone (just heavy plot armor!)

3 Likes

#CancelTurnA

1 Like

I’d pick the Build Fighters era too. I like the idea of being able to “pilot” a Gundam. Plus, the gunpla aspect is huge :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I hate to reiterate but beyond being able to pilot all your favorite Gundams no matter what series they are from, the prospect of piloting my custom Gunpla is just too good to pass up.

1 Like

Definitely! Had I gotten around to seeing it before, I probably would have chosen it myself! :eyes:

1 Like

Either one I choose… Universal Century 0079 or Build Divers Rise…

4 Likes