What if?

Ok so I made a game, where you make a what if scenario from a Gundam show and then the poster after you has to say what would happen, it can make as little sense as you want it to.

I’ll start: What if the Zudah went into Mass Production instead of the Zaku I?

The Zeon would win. EFF’s suits wouldn’t be able to handle the Zudah, both tactically and technologically.

What if:
Yurin was never killed in AGE?

There wouldn’t be a rest of the show because Flit would have none of his insane motivation.

What if…Anavel Gato had actually succeeded in causing tremendous damage to the Federation fleet instead of just crashing the Neue Ziel into a random ship for no reason?

not only would the Federations forces would be considerably crippled, Anavel Gato would have survived the Stardust incident and went on to either assist the AEUGS Plight or Haman Karns Goals. (most likely the former)

What if…Amuro Ray and/or Char Aznable survived their ordeal during the events of CCA?

We’d be treated to Amuro piloting the Unicorn Gundam, as he should(his personal insignia is a winged unicorn, and his codename is White Unicorn, for chrissakes!), and a non-poofy-haired Char without a silly name in the Sinanju.

What if…Domon & Allenby had become the one true couple of G Gundam?

Then the resulting off spring would be ridculously over powered. And I’d be one happy camper. (Look at my avatar it’s safe to say I’m an Allenby fan)

What if the main mobile suit of MSG was the Zaku II?

Then there would be a super Zaku III that would be better than the Zaku II and then get mass produced.

What if Graham Aker was a Gundam pilot and Setsuna a Union pilot?

The gundams would have won incredibly fast and Ribbons would have been annihilated. As well as Gundam 00 only having no big year gap.

What if the Byg Zam had 4 arms that held 2 beam rifles and two beam sabers!

Maybe then it would have been mass produced.

What if Char was a girl?

Then Char’s Deleted affair with Hamman, would have been allot better. If you know what I mean.

What if, Amuro got shot down by a Random Gelgoog, and never fought Char and his Zeong?

Clearly that would mean Hayato and Kai would win the war.

What if the Nether Gundam was actually awesome?

Clearly either Domon or Master Asia would have to fight it in a epic showdown.

What if Char actually succeeded in CCA?

There probably wouldn’t be a rest of the UC, or at least, it would be far away from Earth.

What if there were ninja Gundams to fight the Crossbones?

Then the it would be a draw cause pirate Gundams and ninja Gundams would cancel eachother out.

What if Heero failed to destroy the chunk of libra at the end of Wing?

Funny about the Char succeeding thing, I actually had a fan fic lined out that was in an alternate Cannon where Char beat Amuro, and succeeded in crashing Axis into earth, I might pick it up and finish it, after my current fan fic.

Anyhow Libra would have smacked into earth, and Heero would have failed, but it wouldn’t have wiped out all of humanity just a big chunk.

What if the Nu, and Sazabi had NT-D?

It would be the bigest and baddest fight in all of Gundam!!! and of course, both would be superior to one another and it would end in a possible draw. it would all have to come down to who wanted that victory more.

What if the original Gundam survived the OYW in one peice after Amuro and Chars first Kill or Be Killed Fight (A boa Qu)

The Gundam MK-II would be much better, as would any Gundam-type mobile suit from that point on.

What if Celestial Being was introduced into the SEED universe?

Nothing because the RX-78-2 wasn’t to impressive by the end of the OYW.

(Another OYW one)

What if Amuro got the NT-1 as he was supposed to?

^^ ALL OF THAT IS VOID I WAS NINJA’d by Char

If CB was introduced to the SEED universe, Kira’s and Setsuna’s combined hAx would destroy the fabric of said universe, alternitivly Lochon might Solo.

Again, What if Amuro got the NT-1 as he was supposed to?

To answer Chars, Celestial Being would have wiped out all factions including that annoying Clyne Faction.

To Answer ZRC, Amuro would have been as badass as he was in CCA.

What if, Wiseman from 0080 Survived his battle with the NT 1?

To answer Chars, Celestial Being would have wiped out all factions including that annoying Clyne Faction.

To Answer ZRC, Amuro would have been as badass as he was in CCA.

What if, Wiseman from 0080 Survived his battle with the NT 1?