What games do you play?

Apparently there was an old thread for this that died out in 2014, so I figured I could try to revive this.
So!
What games do you play? What platforms do you play on?
Feel free to share your IGNs for whatever you use.

I’ll start!
I play Warframe, Total War (badly), Super Smash Bros (very badly), Titanfall 2, the Dark Souls series, Gundam Breaker 3, Gundam VS, FFXIV, and Kurtzpel! There’s others, but they’re mostly single player.
You can find me:
Warframe: Toksan
Steam: toksanα
PSN: ToksanGamma
…And let me know if you want to be friends on Switch!

I usually play whatever excluding sports games. Right now I’ve been obsessed with playing the Halo games again.

1 Like

Great choice! I wish I still had my Xbone. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the PC release.

I’m kind of a Nintendo fanboy, but I also have played ps4 games and various indie games. This summer I have 100%ed Mario Odyssey (hence my icon and name), played a LOT of stardew valley, and I’ve had the big urge to play some terraria lately so once I get some more free time that is my plan.

2 Likes

Nice Pokio! I’m addicted to my Switch right now. I’ve been plating Super Mario Odyssey a lot, and also working on Breath of the Wild. I have stardew valley on the switch as well. I love that game.

I have a PS4 that I play as well, just not as much as my Switch.

1 Like

I recently started my Master Mode run on BotW. It’s nice to relive how great this game is!
I also got sucked into stardew valley for a straight week, haha.

Right now, I’ve been playing Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. Love the heck out of it. For a cart racer game, the speed is N.Sane. It takes a fair bit of practice to get used to, but once you are familiar with the boost system and how to maintain top speed throughout the courses, you will be flying through the tracks.

In my video game library, I also have Gundam Versus, Psyconauts (digital copy), Titanfall 2, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, and Valkyria Chronicles 4. It’s a small library, but it’s one steadily building up. One game I am really looking forwards to this year is Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Add one part Metroidvania, one part Dark Souls, and one part Star Wars, and the result is this game.

1 Like

Purely a PC gamer for the time being. My time has been filled up between Witcher 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and occasionally replaying a COD game (either MW3 or AW).

Steam library has enough games on it to last me many years and I think I only played a dozen titles. Can’t resist those Steam sales.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Madden 19 lately. I’ve been working on a draft class of all the recent rookies and draft picks so I don’t need to get Madden 20.

1 Like

The old thread didn’t die. The forum was restored from a previous backup to create the new site. Everything post 2014 was lost. Please see the link below.

1 Like