What are you watching/listening to?

One of my favorite songs: Loneliness by Mercenary

1 Like

Ritchie Kotzen.

Almost always in mood for Eternal Wind sang by Hiroko Moriguchi and Last Impression by Two-Mix

Listening to JUST COMMUNICATION because I love it~ Fun fact, I never knew it was a Gundam Wing OP until years after first hearing it, my sister had it on a burnt CD she gave me and I used it as a theme for an SDGF character I posted about awhile ago. :laughing:

Just Communication was not bad, Just Communication II was a bit better, personal opinion though. Some of the Two-Mix songs were pretty good. They released Rhythm Emotion, White Reflection, and Truth A Great Detective of Love from Detective Conan. Those are all pretty good, again, personal opinion.

There were also some other good songs, but do not remember them all. The ones mentioned were the ones often listened to. Last Impression is on the top though.

Pfffff I fell into an SDGF kick and made a Tallgeese-themed playlist. Here you go. XD

Pretty much any & every analysis of the last Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC Trailer. Gotta brush up on that lore. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I really love this ujyhtgrfed

Lately I’ve been watching videos by a YouTuber named Drachinifel where he goes over various historical warships constructed from the1860’s to last battleships built in the 1940’s. Here’s his video on something called Plan Z:

Related to this subject, I’ve also been watching some guides for World of Warships as I’ve been thinking about getting into it:

Re watching The Expanse and on to book 3 of Malazan audio books. Reading them was a nightmare so giving the audio books a go.