What are you watching/listening to?

Exactly as it says! I listen to a lot of music - whether I’m doing schoolwork, a kit, or cleaning - so I was wondering if anyone else did!

Right now, it’s an MMD version of Little Apple for some background noise. I used to listen to it a lot when I was learning Chinese, I can even still remember what some parts actually say! Aside from that though, Alestorm’s Back Through Time album~

How it’s Made, I lucked out, and caught the plastic model kit episode lol.

2 Likes

omg, I used to love watching that when I was a kid! I haven’t seen it in ages, now I wanna go find some episodes pffff.

Right now I’m watching my beloved Green Bay Packers playing right now. For those of you from other countries, the Packers are an NFL team from Wisconsin.

I’m also a connoisseur of heavy metal music, mostly '80s thrash metal and Old School Swedish Death Metal. a lot of really obscure bands. My most recent purchase was the album “Dimensions” by Believer.

3 Likes

Yeah that was a good game

Earworms of the Week: (of absolutely different genres of music)

WITCH HOUSE
Barnacle Boi - Let Go
Barnacle Boi - Don’t Dwell
Sidewalks and Skeletons - Abduction
XXYYXX - About You
XXYYXX - Breeze
XXYYXX - Pay Attention
Purity Ring - Asido
Purity Ring - Begin Again
Purity Ring - Stranger than Earth

VAPORWAVE/SYNTHWAVE/FUTURE FUNK
Vector Graphics - Destine
Yung Bae - Welcome to the Disco (ft Macross 82-99)
Macross 82-99 - Perfect Blue
Home - Resonance (of course, if you haven’t heard this one strongly recommend it)
Home - Scanlines
Home - Oort Cloud
Com Truise - Memory
Com Truise - Isostasy
Saint Pepsi - Cherry Pepsi
Saint Pepsi - Private Caller

DUBSTEP/RIDDIM
Liquid Stranger - Dissolve
Al Ross & He$h - Tex Mex
Boogie T & Subdocta - Bambaataa
Squnto - Dust
Subtronics & GriZ - Griztronics
OG Nixin - Fuck Aliens
Svdden Death & Somnium Sound - Angel Style
Virtual Self - Ghost Voices
Jauz - Deeper Love
Tokyo Machine - Spooky

ROCK/HARD ROCK
Coheed and Cambria - It Walks Among Us
Coheed and Cambira - The Dark Sentencer
Rammstein - Radio
Rammstein - Auslander
Weighbridge - Gums and Teeth
Tothegood - I am a Liar
Tothegood - Neck burns (ft 93FeetofSmoke)

INSTRUMENTAL GUITAR
Polyphia - Aviator
Polyphia - Look but don’t Touch
Animals as Leaders - The Woven Web
Animals as Leaders - Physical Education
Berried Alive - Salida
Berried Alive - Dads (ft Lucas Mann)
Intervals - Epiphany
Intervals - Touch and Go
Jason Richardson - Hos Down
Consider the Source - Enemies of Magick

METAL/SCREAMO
Traitors - Intuder
Traitors - Short Fused
The Eyes of a Traitor - With Different Eyes
Lucrecia - Brotherhood
Volumes - Finite
Volumes - Wormholes
Emmure - Shinjuku Masterlord
Chelsea Grin - Don’t Ask Don’t Tell

POP/BLUES
Jacob Banks - Chainsmoking
Jacob Banks - Monster
Stealing Sheep - Jokin’ Me
Stealing Sheep - Girl
Stealing Sheep - Bear Tracks
Frou Frou - Let Go
Metaform - Electric Eyes
Boogie T.rio - Said it All

Tons of stuff of various genre’s. I listen to all sorts and figured there’s something in here for everyone. Enjoy and maybe even try listening to something out of your comfort zone :wink:

1 Like

NIIIIICE I love Begin Again!

Right now I’m listening to Remedy by Little Boots. Using it for a character’s theme~ o3o

1 Like

Going to drive to downtown Oakland after work today for a team outing. Got Dr. Dre’s 2001 queued up in YouTube to play while driving there. Setting myself up to travel back in time to middle school.

Ohhhh nice! What’s the occasion, visiting family?

Anywho, currently listening to an internet documentary. Trying to stay warm, it’s freezing pfffff.

Nah, my department at work won a Halloween decoration contest and as a reward, we get to go out for bowling and food. Tonight was the day we picked, which is kinda bad timing because even though I don’t have to worry about keeping an eye on my kid (since he’s on vacay in the Philippines), my wife and I started our diet this past Friday. I’ll just have to make sure I don’t go crazy with cheese and fatty food.

1 Like

I tried to watch NHK G channel, but it blocked.

So watched Ford vs Ferrari.

For one, super long movie with a run time of two and a half hours. It does have very good pacing and has drama, action, comedy and a slight touch of romance. The characters are all played very well and as far as I’ve spotted everything is quite historically accurate.

Even if you aren’t into cars I still highly recommend the movie. Le Mans is an international race that is like the Olympics of motorsports. You assemble the best teams and best athletes from various countries and have a sportsmanlike competition among citizens of the world. If you’re a patriot to the U.S. then it will give some pride in knowing that we actually built a car that can turn and did it so well that we won a European dominated race.

Korean drama with Japanese Dub and Sub.:smile:

2 Likes

Christmas Vacation

SHITTER WAS FULL!!!

3 Likes

Finally I found NHK G channel. If anyone knows when Gundam Build Divers Rise broadcast, let me know…
https://aqstream.com/jp/nhk/NHK-G

1 Like

So I’ve found doing anything while listening to Bohemian Rhapsody makes it even more amazing. Currently headbanging while working on the MG Epyon. Pffffffffffffff.

Currently listening to the Tales of Nowhere podcast at work.

1 Like