Unpopular/Off the wall MS That you like

Why the hell wasn’t that used in Assault Files?! It looks glorious.

Becasue IIRC it didn’t exist during the time we were doing 0086 and it was maybe just made arround the time of Prelude.

Or else it’d have been Shepards main for awhile.

Define’s pretty new.

We needs to use it in the new Assault Files whenever that happens or have Chris use it in Hostile Skies.

Best thing about it is it only has two weapons. A Beam Saber, and another Beam Saber. Nothing says Balls out like that.

Hell yeah! Ahh, that so woulda been a Kahrys suit. A temporary one, but I’d have used it.

Apparently those were gonna be the Alex’s Prototype colors. HNNNG

Did you ever notice how we messed with canon sorta big with the NT-1? http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/FA-78-NT-1_Full_Armor_Gundam_ALEX Or did I end up with it after all that?

After you ended up with it in 0086, Katana takes place Circa, 0084.

Don’t worry I made sure as I used the Striker Custom for awhile.

The G Exes and AGE-1 Titus get a pretty good amount of love. But those other suits, the Zalam and Euba Leader suits? I’m in love.

Look, it’s a Veritech Valkyrie-color Alex! Compare it to the classic VF-1J and see if you don’t agree. :wink:

Speaking of the Alex, War in the Pocket has a few under-appreciated MS in it that I really like. One would be the Hygogg, which is an excellent MSM type, even though it looks like it ought to be lurking under a bridge somewhere. The other is the MS-06FZ Fast Zaku, which has performance stats close to a MP Gelgoog, provides the design link between basic Zaku II, Hizack, & Geara Doga, and most importantly, is the only Zaku to ever take down a Gundam. :cool:

I always liked the blue destiny,and the guncannon/guntank,the two of which seem to get no love at all from bandai.

Judging by my experience gained by video games and kits in general :

This one deserves to be unpopular (stupid, f**king rotary blades)

ZOCK. There is none greater.

While the Airmaster, Dragon, and Sandrock are realitively known, there are unpopular for some reason compaired to other mechs in their respective series, hell Sandrock is the only one besides Heavyarms/Kai that I like out of the five main gundams from wing in reality. Airmaster is awesome as well but it’s overlooked for some reason.

I don’t know how many of these are considered “off the wall” but I always find myself drawn to these designs:

Hekija - a weirdly solid machine made from two before it, yet still maintains it’s own identity in my eyes

Farsia - a truly elegant & striking machine, fell in love with its look at first glance

Gaeon - a Gundam but not really, with uniquely awkward-yet-cool giant hands for a backpack

Dijeh - like many Zeta suits it takes weird & builds off of it into something simple & satisfying

the Sisquiede is the only mono eye gundam, which I find to be awesome.

1 Like

So I just discovered the beauty that is both the Shokew & the Rig Shokew.

As well as the sadness that they’ll probably never get new releases…

1 Like

I LITERALLY CAME HERE TO POST THIS

I believe they have a discontinued 1/144 Rig Shokew, but I think the base Shokew only has figures.

1 Like

I still like Zaku-II

Yeah, sad but true. Hopefully with how grunt-happy Bandai’s been we’ll get an actual Shokew. And then cry when the Rig Shokew is P-Bandai… T_T

1 Like