Too Long Didn't Watch: Gundam Wing

So here’s the rundown, this past New Year’s, my friend and I decided to watch all of Gundam Wing (including Endless Waltz) for the first time in nearly ten years. Suffice to say, it’s not as good as we recall. However, we did end up finding a lot of silly, stupid and/or flat out hilarious things throughout. Relena’s weird-as-hell lines, logical inconsistencies (Nataku’s flamethrower operating like normal in space, audible screams being heard during explosions, Lady Une managing to shoot General Septum square in the head as he was falling out of a flying carrier, etc.), and many other things. As we were getting on towards the end of the series, it was decided that I should compile all of these things into a single video. But, in the interest of keeping my sanity and having small, relatively easy episodes to watch in one sitting, I have decided to make these one episode at a time all the way to Endless Waltz.

Anyway, I figured at least a few people here would get a kick or two out of this. So, enjoy and let me know what you think!

//youtu.be/npDP5JPecTQ

I would watch them all. :slight_smile:

Same here. Definitely LOL worthy!

I Give it the Char Seal Of Approval! (Now in process of making the Char Seal Of Approval)

I think Releena’s introduction to thin air after Heero drove off in the ambulance is explained in the mange Episode Zero.

It is, she gets kidnapped at night and Zechs at like 16 in an Ares comes out of nowhere to rescue her and she asks who he is and he just says a shining prince…if it’s really important to anyone I’ll get up and go look it up. Episode Zero is right on the other side of my room.

Jumping ahead, due to already being up to episode 9 as of today:

//youtu.be/lF3FPnH2miU

//youtu.be/qwtY49ehvJc

You could’ve replaced “School” with “Zechs” at 1:45 … it’s still entertaining for me to watch for it always makes me laugh.

The thing is that the entire video plays out sequentially. If I were to do that, it’d make these a YTP, which really isn’t what I’m aiming for, that’s all.

//youtu.be/sc3YZPiY4Bc

//youtu.be/cWbXequ11jg

//youtu.be/Mrtxb0sChRk

//youtu.be/U_Q3Pz86T3E

I’ve definitely been keeping up with these. :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/G0SLKs5dCfI

Is the original Japanese audio just as bad or is it the dubbing? lol My friends and I were talking about how stale the dubbing for this show was last night. I tried to watch this show again too, but I just couldn’t get into it again. And I definitely didn’t notice all these weird ass goofy moments. I’m glad someone did tho!

I wouldn’t know if it’s as bad, to be honest.
In general, I’ve always been fine with the VA’s myself, it just the dumbass things they say that are the problem. And even though I may have gotten through Wing, I’ve yet to after all these months finish watching Endless Waltz due to the first half being so damn boring. Then again, I may think that due to having to sit through 49 episodes of Wing as it is.

//youtu.be/-ljU0S6fGQ0

//youtu.be/nhCS7QFrb3o

//youtu.be/SPD1TnVJEKc