TempestWitch's WIP Base

First MG is on the way! :eyes: Recognized one from SDGF and saw it was a really good one, should be here in a few days. Won’t say what until it and the base I bought gets here~! >:3c

1 Like

He got here early. fyhitfuhfy This is gonna be interesting, it’s a lot bigger than I thought it’d be! XD

5 Likes

That’s a fun kit.
Just be careful with the heat rod, it’s quite fragile at the connection points.

2 Likes

I got the HG scale Epion… The old version sucks… :sob:

2 Likes

I’m glad I got this one then! XD Once classes are done on the 5th, I’m gonna start on him. This is basically my reward for getting through my first semester in one piece~

2 Likes

More like ending your semester in pieces.

1 Like

Going to say the same thing as the other thread:

“Epyon is a cool kit. Got a prebuilt from someone locally and it was pretty good. Cannot remember how the original 1/100 HG was liked as it had been stored away, but if correct, the MG’s transformation is a little bit more complex. Definitely have tight joints though. At times, it seemed like something might break as attempting to do some poses or transforming, but do translate into pretty well at holding in whatever state you want it to be.”

Ha, but MGs are pretty good kits. You do, however, want to be careful of the V-fins or the antennas as some feels thinner than SD or 1/144 HG ones, and certainly do not have the little nib things at the end like the 1/144 HGs.

1 Like

It seems this guy has sorta lost his head.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Actually do that all the time when putting the built kit away. Because head parts are smaller and V-fins / antennas are more prone to breaking. Had a small box of MG heads somewhere…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Say hewwo to my little friend, Sir Smolchamber! o3o

Apologies I couldn’t not. XD

1 Like

And now I just had to take this picture… His neck, it’s hilarious. XD

2 Likes

It will look better once you have the “armor” and other parts on.

Oh, I know! I’m joking. XD

It looks like a turtle neck. :joy:

He’s ready for the cold Ohio winter! XD

Gunpla + Team Fortress 2 = PERFECTION. Got more stuff done while watching some LazyPurple videos~

2 Likes

Understood,:grinning: just saying that some of these kits with internal frame looked weird at first, but with the parts on, they looked Amazing. Wait till you get PGs

Judging from your latest picture, seems that you might have to deal with nip marks. Also, there seemed to be a strand of hair or one of those plastic line thing from mold at the left side of Epyon’s head.

1 Like

Yeahhhhh I gotta figure out how to deal with those nip marks since I don’t have any paint. Trying to buff them away just makes more marks ujythgrfedw

FFFF seriously?? This is what happens when I don’t tie my hair back to build. fffffff I hate long hair. :laughing: Promise it won’t happen again.

Pretty certain there are members that can help you better with those marks regardless of whether you do paint it or not.

Paint can be purchased fairly easy, you do need to know if you wish to start with acrylic or enamel ones. Enamel ones are more toxic and corrosive if remembered correctly. Again, someone might have better tips on those.

Certainly not judging on the hair part, just thought you want to know in case you need to use glue or something and it got stuck to the kit, semi permanently.:smiley:

1 Like

He wanted to say hi~ >w<

2 Likes