TempestWitch's WIP Base

Heh. The Gundam head mug? The one that molded like Gundam head or the one that have Gundam head painted on? Probably the former right, since the latter one is just basic mug and cannot recall if it has lid.

Yep, the actual head, I’ll get a picture of it when I can. XD

Fun! Will have to look into that later.

How much you got it for?

About $25 on Amazon, here he is~!

1 Like

Lol. That’s kinda cool.

1 Like

We have some progress! He’s not very amused though…

2 Likes

Finally, he has some legs to stand on!

3 Likes

He should be glad it is only temporary. Disembered few kits last time for clean up, which stored their heads separately with other parts, and so far, they had not seen the light of day! :laughing: :rofl:

That is fast work that you did. Good work on the decal.

1 Like

Thank you~! It was harder to get on than normal, I wasn’t building it at home so I only had my nippers with me. Normally I use the tweezers but didn’t bring them. XD

Well now, he’s looking rather fierce! …And somewhat annoyed, probably because his arms became such trial and error and I haven’t finished his weapons/decals. Such an impatient Zaku!

2 Likes

all in all very nicely done

1 Like

Very nice. For my Char’s Zaku, all the online shops were sold out, so I had to buy a Green Zaku II C-5 and paint it red. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I guess my mother lucked out when she bought it as my Christmas gift. XD

Hmmmmm but now I need to figure out what I’ll do next, I don’t have any kits in stock that I haven’t built now that Char’s Zaku is done. Don’t really have the materials to fix the non-gunpla SDGF figures either… =3=

that’s why its not bad to have a backlog of kits for a situation like this.

2 Likes

I would, but I’m still new to this and don’t always have the money to buy kits. :sweat_smile: I’ll probably work on Zaku II and Epyon’s decals later today.

That’s fine, was just putting it out there. Hopefully you’ll have enough detailing to do before your next kit.

1 Like

Zaku’s detailing is complete! He looks a lot more complete, next is what’s left of Epyon’s decals!

1 Like

While working on Epyon, I made the realization that I no longer have enough room on my shelf for everything…so I moved them. :'D

…And then I realized I forgot to include Zapper Zaku and my (broken) SD God Gundam.

1 Like

I lucked out and found a few kits locally, here’s the next one~ e3e

2 Likes

I have that kit, and despite being a bit older, it’s a very nice kit.

1 Like