TempestWitch's Art Gallery

Because I do a lot more artwork than just building gunpla and photographing them, as well as being for more series than just gundam. o3o More organized versions of these are on my dA, but note that some of them have a different signature than my current name from having to move around accounts and all that fun stuff.

Have some self drawings for now! One was for a class project, so it was a little rushed.

And my sad sad attempt at trying to draw Tallgeese Knight of the Tempest. I’ve never drawn anything remotely like mecha so it was a challenge pfffff. I’ll keep working at getting better tho!

2 Likes

Have some Yu-Gi-Oh!'s. o3o

2 Likes

Your work looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I have a few new additions, mostly character references and TF2 stuff. o3o

I also got back into streaming on my Twitch channel, and all streams will be archived on my Youtube!

1 Like

Been working on a proper design reference for when I draw myself so it’s at least a bit more consistent. Everything’s pretty accurate aside from her Special Eyes™. Pfffff o3o She’s even got her own mobile suit that I’m gonna design at a later date. Here’s the default at least, it’s still a sketch but it works for now.

3 Likes

So, good news! I’ve actually decided to accept commissions, so feel free to DM me about them if you want something drawn and I’ll give you the info and where you need to send it! A lot of mine are actually cheaper than some gunpla kits, so~ Just figured I’d let you all know!

3 Likes

So a good friend gave me an idea over a Discord call last night for the little self-character! I said I was going to give her a mobile suit of some kind, and I think I know what it’ll be; a Tallgeese customized into his SD rendition! While I love all the mecha characters in SDGF, Tallgeese is my favorite so it’s fitting both in that regard and thematically since they both deal with storms.

I’ll also end up probably doing this custom build, once I’m more skilled with this stuff. :eyes: In the meantime though, I’ll keep working on the reference and character info I’m writing up.

1 Like

So I’m working on some new characters for a story I want to write, and one of them happens to be an android of some form. Thing is, when I used a Picrew maker to design them, well…

Friendly Zaku-esque robot anyone? XDDDD Even better is the fact the person who built them is a fan of their universe’s version of Gundam.

4 Likes

Finished a commission! It was a toughie but well worth it~

If anyone wants one, feel free to DM me and I’ll give you the info. :eyes:

5 Likes

Looks like the Hunter class from Destiny. I love it :+1:

1 Like

Bingo, it is~! It was definitely a tough one, but I’m super happy with how it turned out!

2 Likes

Good job! That’s what matters, is that you are happy with how it turned out. We are our own worst critics.

2 Likes

I bring more art~!

3 Likes

More art! This was another commission for a friend for his Starfinder campaign.

Said friend also dragged me into the campaign, so here’s Miskunn Harlock - an android who decided to become a the space pirate captain of her own crew of misfits!

1 Like