Selling HG Parts

I’m thinking about selling parts from some of the kits that I either have a different version of or that have RG versions.
The kits are mainly gonna be from Seed, OO, and some from UC. (I’ll keep updating as I find more kits) I there are parts you need from a kit of the series that I listed let me know I might have them.

HG 1/144 Freedom Gundam (The tip of the rifle from the freedom has already been sold.)

HG 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam (The beam saber parts that connect to the back pack have been sold.)

HG 1/144 Gundam RX 78-2 from starter set 2 (The ball and chain weapon has been sold.)

HG 1/144 Ahead

HG 1/144 Astray Red Frame

HG 1/144 Seravee Gundam

HG 1/144 OO Raiser Designer Colors Ver.

HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam (Sold the tip of the rifle.)

I remember seeing another post here from a guy that wanted some parts. what happened to it?

what is exactly left of the RX-78-2 from the starter set?

everything except that ball-n chain weapon and of course it won’t come with marker.

I might want the rest of it. Let me know how much it will set me back.

Hey dude,

I had to remake an account because my old one got deleted for reasons I do not know :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m still interested in the parts if they are still available?

Still there dude? Haven’t heard from you in a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE

HG 1/144 Freedom Gundam (The tip of the rifle, wings, backpack and side hips with the railguns have been sold.)

HG 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam (The beam saber parts that connect to the back pack, hip, legs and feet have been sold.)

HG 1/144 Gundam RX 78-2 from starter set 2 (The ball and chain weapon has been sold.)

HG 1/144 Ahead

HG 1/144 Astray Red Frame (Chest, head, hip, legs, feet and sword with the scabbard have been sold.)

HG 1/144 Seravee Gundam (Head, GN bazookas and mounted seraphim weapons have been sold.)

HG 1/144 OO Raiser Designer Colors Ver. (Arms, shoudlers, backpack, backpack GN drives and shoulder covers, GN swords II’s and side hips have been sold.)

HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam (Tip of rifle, handguns, backpack + clear targetting part and the rest of the rifle have been sold.)

PG Astray Gundam Red Frame (The parts being sold are the left over after the kit is built)

Also selling left over parts from the Build Fighters series.
Kampfer Amazing
Gundam X Maoh
Wing Gundam Fenice
Sengoku Astray Gundam
Will also be selling the left over parts of these once I get them.
Quebeley Papillon
GM Sniper K9

P.S I have a HG 1/144 Full Armor Gundam (Thunderbolt Series) that I’m thinking about selling or trading. Only the main body is built the weapons and backpack are still in the runners.

You selling the entire Ahead or just parts? Looking for the backside of the left hand as long as it’s the same as the Bushido Ahead. Also may be interested in the weapons it comes with depending on the price.

About to send you a PM.

How much would you want for the Thunderbolt? I’m interested in it.

Started clearing out some boxes and I found some more things that I’m getting rid off. This is just a list of the kits the parts are from, if you need a part from one of these let me know.

HG 1/144 Trans-Am Gundam Dynames (only shiled wings and rifle left)
HG 1/144 Sinanju (parts are heavily panted and some of the parts were super glued)
HG 1/144 Cgue
HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-1 Normal
HG 1/144 Gaddess (Spare parts/Gadessa look-alike waist parts)
HG 1/144 GN-X III: ESF type
HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam (Spare parts from the 1.5 Gundam)
HG 1/144 GN Archer
HG 1/144 Gundam Exia (Spare parts from all the variations)
HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam (only rifle hand and ammo pack left)
HG 1/144 Destiny Gundam (Backpack cannon, shileds, rifle, and hands only)
HG 1/144 Buster Gundam (v-fin/crown and grill head piece)

1/144 Tallgeese (Spare parts from Tallgeese III)
1/144 Shenlong (Spare parts from the Altron Gundam)

There are some other parts that I can’t remember. If you are looking for any parts from any of the kits listed in this post let me know by the parts number, it will make my life easier.

I’m also looking for certain parts that I lost.

GN Arms Type-D + Gundam Dynames - P-13 x2, P-1 x2, P-2, P-3, P-9, P -10, P-11, P-12 (hand guns and the storage packs)
O Gundam - C-7, C-6, GN Effect Part (GN Drive and the effect part)
Reborns Gundam - A-22 (clear piece of the head)
Full Armor Gundam - D2-8 (small thruster)
Susanowo - C-26 x2 (leg to waist connectors)

Leons’s Arms Astray PMC Custom - C-16 (shiel to arm connector)
Gundam Zabanya - A-15, A-14, A-12, A-13, B-5 x2, B-6 x2, A-30 (whole shoulders)
*these can be from any of the throne gundams
Gundam Throne Drei - A-19 (joint part for the middle of the arm) forgot the actual name
Gundam Throne Eins - A-9, A-30 (Hand)

If you have these parts we can trade.
email me at : jlara96@yahoo.com

its faster if you send me an email.