SD Gundam Battle Alliance pre order bonus problem

So I was able to get the preorder bonus for the SD Gundam Battle Alliance game for switch. But when I tried download it via code from the Eshop, it wouldn’t work and said it was for a product that hadn’t been released yet.

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how I can fix it? I really want to get the SD Gundam World hero characters.

1 Like

This actually might be a question for the good old site, GameFAQs.

Do not have a Switch, and not sure if ever will get one as supposedly a newer one will be coming out but that is off topic, however, it if was something like what Sony do with PlayStation accounts, most likely, you need a Japanese account in order to get the bonus DLC stuff. Because, if you think about it, the game has not been released in U.S. region, only in Japan and Asia region. Not sure if there was a difference, but there was difference with Japan and Asia regions for PlayStation.

If you already have one, then sorry, not sure how Nintendo accounts work, only know about how Sony accounts used to work.

1 Like

Good news, I tried putting it in on a Japanese’s account and it worked perfectly! :smiley:

1 Like

Great to hear! Enjoy!

1 Like