Rule #1: Never ever let Luffy's eyes see a GUNDAM!

Otherwise he’ll die happy.

So… I’m in total obsession with GUNDAMs. How I knew the existence of this series? Hm… I guess I learned about this series from an Arabic cartoon channel known as SpaceToon. They showed GUNDAM Wing. Dubbed in Arabic. Before that, in the late of the 80s, when I was a student in primary school, I bought a GUNDAM coloring book. I was HORRIBLE at coloring. I never knew the name of the series when I was a kid. The cool looking of the robots were enough for me to get the book.

Anyway, 2003 was the year I enrolled to college and it was the year I started watching anime. Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc. Can’t remember if in 2004 or 2005, but the first subbed anime I ever watched of GUNDAM series was Destiny. When I saw Kira for the first time, I thought he was Heero Yuy’s son due to how close their hair-styles resemble each other. I later learned that GUNDAM series have multiple timelines and universes. It’s gonna take a long while to watch U.C. timeline.

I dunno when it sparked my interest in GUNDAM figures. The point is I WANT THEM NOW, but… but better sort my priorities. Life before fanboism. When that day come, I hope to fill a room with stuff. Manga, GUNDAM figures, Metal Gear Rex and Ray, Jehuty and Anubis (ZOE).

Anyway, gamer, anime and manga fan. Working as a teacher. Photoshop user. Not really pro.

I love history, religion and politics.

Few days ago, I fully built a Real Grade Freedom. It was my first build. I used nothing, but the nipper. I check tutorials about other items and skills like shading, painting and panel-lining. When the time and place is set, hopefully I’ll have enough time for Gunpla.

Cheers, GUNDAM!

Awesome my friend! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forums! I’m pretty crazy about Gunpla myself, having bought over 100 models in my estimation.