RPC's finished projects

Thought I best start a continuous thread for my random builds.

First up. A Future Classic.

Here we have my post apocalypse flying VW bug parked up after a hard day a work patrolling the borders. The VW has been retro fitted with Ani gravity unit and stableisers up front and fossil fluid thrusters out back and all the associated hardware underneath the car, Bob has also had a respirator upgrade to help with the airs low O2 content. As you can see the bug has seen better days but a good classic car nerver dies.

1 Like

Next up, Scorpion attack copter from Avatar 1/100.

1 Like

Looks cool!

1 Like

Cheers Gobbla.

RX-78 test type.

My custom exceed gundam head modified into what I think a prototype RX-78-2 head might have looked like. The standard RX-78-2 was the other one of these I built for a bit of a before and after.

1 Like

Both of those are very well done! Good work!

1 Like

Probably one of my favourites none Zeon mobile suits the Astray Red Frame and this bust from motorking is really nice looking kit, it did take a bit if faffing around to get it all to fit and lit up but I like the results. I have intensionaly left it gloss for that factory fresh look.

3 Likes

Here is a 3D printed Thundercat figure called a Bruteman, I have painted for a good friend who collectes the original figures from 80’s. This one was never released that’s why it’s a print.other than the sanding and prepwork I have added the loincloth made from greenstuff.

2 Likes

Wow! The redframe looks fabulous!

2 Likes

I’ve always been iffy on the astray line, some of them look odd and out of place to me but I don’t hate any of them it’s just a general not for me. This red frame though looks just absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

Thanks.

Thank you very much.

That red frame bust looks amazing!

1 Like

A few more finished projects from me, 55mm centaur figure and my 1/35 mech walkers and diorama and one more of the Astray bust before its sold on. m