[RP] Gundam Shutsugen IC

I can’t believe so much has happened in such a short time. First the explosion, (which put my wife and son in emergency deep stasis) discovering my father had left me a small cache of gundam parts and that I qualified for entry in the Novus Rex. The only reason I’m entering is so I can get the funds needed to save my family. Everything else is… well not so important. After a couple of minutes I finaly arrive at my destination: Kronos Station. As I take my first steps on to the station I realize something… This is going to be the biggest challenge of my life. (Maeleen, Zeno, don’t worry. You’ll be okay soon.)

Selene yawned and just floated around the shuttle. Someone was droneing on over the intercomms someone from her team she didn’t care who just a tech going on about the Tournament but she really diddn’t care. “Yeah Yeah, I’ll get on that right Meow.” she giggled “Get it? Right Meow, cause I’m a kitty.” She rubed her cat ears in a cat like fashion.

Xathale sat quietly in his room on the shuttle as they drifted closer and closer to Kronos Station. (it’s hard to believe that only a few days ago I was working on Callisto when I was approached by my supervisor)

“Alex! These guys want to talk to you.” Screamed Gerrard the Supervisor
They approached Xathale, they were dressed pretty nicely. Expensive suits, brief cases, glasses. Clearly cooperate types.
“We’ve been looking for you for a long time Xathale”
(Damnit, they have finally caught up to me)

I decided to walk around and see what the station had to offer. I saw plenty of other pilots, (I guessed because of their outfits) mechanics and even a farmer or two. A little later as I was walking in the food wing I saw a couple of bars, but decided that alcohol would be the worst thing for me. I walked over to a Jupiterian café and ordered a “Great Red Spot”. (A kind-of soup made from gassified tomato juice and a little bit of yellow squash) After my meal I decide to go to my room and catch a few Z’s before I go see what kind of training areas are available.

The men had led Xathale into a small office so that they could talk in private.

“Please, sit.” one of the men said.
“You mind telling me what this is about?” replied Xathale
“Let me introduce ourselves, I’m…”
“I don’t care who you are, I asked what this about.” Xathale interrupted.
“I know what you’re thinking. We’re not the people who you have been running from. That company has long since been dead.”
“Then why do I get the feeling that you know more than what you’re letting on?” asked Xathale
“Because we do know. We know who and what you are. That is why we are here. We need you for the Novus Rex.”
“And why the hell would I be interested in that?”
“Well, we know that you miss your family, you live alone. You are, alone. We can reunite you with you family. Win the Novus Rex, and we can give you what you want the most. Peace.”
“Sounds like a trap to me. Cause why would you need me in particular? Why not some other low life douche?”
“Because you’re not some random low life now are you? The machine we have developed is driven by the pilots thoughts and emotions. The normal human simply can’t take the stress. Four pilots have died within just two minutes of test piloting it. That is why need you Xathale. We believe you are the only one that can pilot the Dremora.”

Xathale sat in silence and wondered, (could this be means that will finally reunite me with my family)

Xathale sat quietly in his room on the shuttle as they drifted closer and closer to Kronos Station. (it’s hard to believe that only a few days ago I was working on Callisto when I was approached by my supervisor)