Put any weird/WTF poses of your gunpla here...

I just want to see if any one else is as demented/strange as me when it comes to posing their Gunpla. So post any weird poses you have here.

I’m on my iPad at the moment, so I’ll post a pic of my dancing Gunpla later. (The groping Gunpla, might be a bit much).

Edit: I’m on my Mac now, so here it is (and, yes, I’m odd):

:lol: :lol: now those are funny I’ll have to figure out a funny to try and top that one

I have one with Rick Dias feeling up my Mk. II, but I don’t think that would fly here. My Rick Dias also likes to flip people the bird. Rick Dias is awesome… :smiley:

yeah I don’t think it would fly either , The Rick Dias is cool but the Rick Dom is my favorite grunt suit :sunglasses:

Hey! Robots need love too (remembers Data and Tasha Yar on TNG)… :wink:
I like my Rick Dias MG because his individually posable fingers let me do a lot more with my poses.
Zaku II is my favorite Zeon grunt (but really the main zeon grunt suits are all awesome).
I once stuck my Zaku II’s head on my Zeta Gundam’s body… That was fun. :smiley:

the 2.O hands were a big step forward for the MG’s now if they would just wake up and do some of the other MG’s

I once stuck my Zaku II’s head on my Zeta Gundam’s body… That was fun. :smiley:
makes me wonder what my MG Unicorn would look like with my Gelgoogs head :lol: maybe I will try it and upload those pics

My MG unicorn is completely in Destroy mode with one exception: his head is in Unicorn mode. (what can I say? I like that head more; it’s more distinct.) And he’ll stay that way until I get around to buying a second Unicorn (possibly the cage version). I hate transforming that thing.

My MG unicorn is completely in Destroy mode with one exception: his head is in Unicorn mode. (what can I say? I like that head more; it’s more distinct.) And he’ll stay that way until I get around to buying a second Unicorn (possibly the cage version). I hate transforming that thing.
Yeah the Unicorn MG HD color + MS cage is the one I bought (due to GSAM and there stock) mine stays in Unicorn mode some parts from an extra action base I had laying around, only problem is the action was white :roll: I think it was well worth what I paided for it from an un-named site :lol:

Mine is the original ver. Ka. I bought it shortly after GSAM first had them.
As for the robot love, it could be worse… I could have had a figure of Setsuna doing naughty things to his 00 Raiser… Poor 00… :smiley: (for the record: I do not have a figure of Setsuna, nor would I go that far if I did)

just a little something that I threw together take a look at the Unicorns head :smiley:

What head is that? Is it like a Strike or Freedom head?

it’s the Freedom head :slight_smile:

it’s the Freedom head :)[/quote]
One less beamspammer is always a good thing.

true

Rock on Astray!

[attachment=0:3746wxo5]Picture1.jpg[/attachment:3746wxo5]

Lol. That is awesome. What did you take the guitar from?

It was some christmas ornament I got form my mom a few years back. It fit perfectly so I had to do it.

:lol: :lol: very awesome picture man :sunglasses:

Much appreciated. I’m currently trying to form a gundam rock band.
Legend on drums
Astray on lead guitar
Wing Zero on Rhythm guitar
Exia on bass
RX-178 on vocals
Zaku on Synth

Yeah I’ll post pics of that as soon as I can find a drum set and keyboard in the scale lol.

McFarlane made little guitars for the (now dead) Guitar Hero action figure line. They might not be the right size, but you can probably find them for cheap if you look around.

And as for the other items, perhaps ask around on an actionfigure board. (I tend to lurk around on Spawn.com lol)