Parts and kits for sale

I’m going through a bunch of old storage containers and getting rid of stuff. I’ll be updating this list, so check back often.

I accept paypal only.

If you are interested send me a PM.

1/144 Long Range Beam Rifle (Prototype) $30
For use with the Gundam FSD kit. Long Rifle also houses a Beam Gun. It also possible to turn this into a “Lightweight Beam Rifle”. Box has wear. Parts are sealed. Magazine is not included, but the instructions (which have been cut out) are.

1/144 Long Rifle $30
For use with Moon Gundam or Sazabi (HG or RG). Comes with (smaller) spare hands to grip the rifles’ carrying handle. It can also be combined with a Sinanju’s Bazooka. Box has wear and tear. Box has been taped a bit. Parts are sealed. Magazine is not included, but the instructions (which have been cut out) are.

MG 1/100 Hyaku-Shiki 2.0
Gold parts $3 each part. Non-gold parts $2.50 each part. A few are already missing. Willing to negotiate.

WAVE HT-380 Universal Cutter $20
For cutting plastic sheets/strips for scratch building, etc. Taken out of the packaging but never used once. Spare blade in the handle (that you have to unscrew). Blue plastic parts and blades can be swapped with new ones, once they are worn out. Demo: https://youtu.be/zgUO1ymbYpg

HG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk-II (Titans) Revive $15
Still shrink wrapped. Some wear.

HG 1/144 MSN-06S Sinanju Stein (Narrative Ver.) $26
Purchased at a Barnes & Noble so it’s not shrink wrapped. Box has wear. All runners are sealed in bags. Instruction manual has wear as it was kept out of the box.

Added MG 1/100 Hyaku-Shiki 2.0 parts to the list.

You might want to clarify if that’s per part or per runner.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

I’ll take the Long Rifle! PMed

WAVE HT-380 Universal Cutter added to the list.

Updated. Added 1/144 Gundam Mk-II and Sinanju Stein.