Parts and kits for sale

I’m going through a bunch of old storage containers and getting rid of stuff. I’ll be updating this list, so check back often.

I accept paypal only.

I can calculate shipping for USPS, FedEx or UPS.

If you are interested send me a PM.

HG 1/144 MSN-06S Sinanju Stein (Narrative Ver.) $25
Purchased at a Barnes & Noble so it’s not shrink wrapped. Box has some wear. All runners are sealed in bags. Instruction manual has light wear as it was kept out of the box.

MG 1/100 Hyaku-Shiki 2.0. $45
Box has been crushed and has tearing. Runners are not bagged. Some parts have come off the runners and a few were cut off by me with a sprue cutter. All the loose parts are in a zip bag. Instruction manual has some wear. ALL parts are present, so yes this is a complete kit. On some of the loose parts I used a pin vice for easier disassembly.

WAVE HT-380 Universal Cutter $20
For cutting plastic sheets/strips for scratch building, etc. Taken out of the packaging but never used once. Spare blade in the handle (that you have to unscrew). Blue plastic parts and blades can be swapped with new ones, once they are worn out. Demo: https://youtu.be/zgUO1ymbYpg

Added MG 1/100 Hyaku-Shiki 2.0 parts to the list.

You might want to clarify if that’s per part or per runner.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

I’ll take the Long Rifle! PMed

WAVE HT-380 Universal Cutter added to the list.

Updated. Added 1/144 Gundam Mk-II and Sinanju Stein.

1 Like

Long Rifle has been sold.

Details for the Hyaku-Shiki 2.0 changed. It is now a complete kit (read description).

I have class in a bit, so give me a few hours and I’ll pm you about MK-II!

Mk-II has been sold.

1 Like

Long Range Beam Rifle has been sold.