New to the forum, but not new to the hobby

Howdy Everyone! I just recently found this forum and am happy to be here! I have been building models since I was maybe 10 years old and picked up gunpla when I was 20 or so. As such I have been building for about four years. With a major uptick in the last year. Mainly due to all my conventions being canceled and thus having extra convention money to spend on a hobby. Gunpla is somewhat cheap, easy, and you can just turn off your brain and zone out. Sort of like meditation! Or you can go absoletely nuts with custom works.

I have painted a hand full of kits so far, but I am working on my first full custom piece right now! A master grade Kampfer to fit into the late universal century around the time of Unicorn.

I am glad to meet you all!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum. This place is an excellent resource for everything gundam model related and not. You will like it here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you’re planning on posting a picture or two of your finished kit when you’re done with it. I’m huge fan of the Kampfer.

1 Like

I plan on making a threat on it and for my other future builds! With a break down of its specifications, history, and so on. I like to make all of my customs to fit in universe. So it both restricts me and fuels my creative energies.

Nice! I like to do the same with my builds. Looking forward to seeing it.

1 Like

Welcome officially to the forum. I look forward to seeing your kampfer.

1 Like