New Gunpla Builder~

Hello all~! New member and builder here, I prefer to keep my name private so feel free to call me Kumo (or Tempest if that’s easier!). I’m a college student who just recently started building gunpla kits a month ago, and my first one - an HG Shining Gundam - will soon be complete! Though, I’ve liked gundam for quite awhile…Or at least, one particular series; SD Gundam Force. (Yes yes, I know the criticisms of the series, but I love it unconditionally~)

Now I’ve gotten into G Gundam and I’m really loving it! But anyway, I thought I’d join so I can be a bit more involved while I improve my building ability. Otherwise, I’m an artist and writer who loves storms as much as she loves chibified gundams.

So, hello again and thank you for taking the time to read this; I hope you’re all having a wonderful day/night!

1 Like

Glad to have you with us! Would love to see your Shining Gundam when it’s complete!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I plan on posting him soon, he’s looking great so far~

1 Like

Welcome to the group. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll be sure to ask if anything comes up!

Welcome aboard the forums! Hope that you have a good time learning and honing your building skills with us.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I believe we’re already acquainted :wink:

1 Like

We are! Thank you very much though, I’ve really been enjoying my time here with you all~!

1 Like