Need help identifying a kit

So a friend of mine, has gotten me a MG kit for the Christmas. He’s given me two hints.

One: it comes with 1/100 figures of the three children from the one year war. Katz, Kikka, and Letz.
Two: it has some rather large looking effect parts.

Anyone know what this kit could be? I’m racking my brain trying to figure it out.

I would of never guessed

I’ll give you a hint
m84_91

That is not a hint! That is a giveaway!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, the kit is not bad. Loved the MS back when playing Battle Operations on PS3.

Well here’s two hints.

Hint number 1: it’s a one of the kits that I recommend people buy when they ask “what kit should I get”.

Hint number two: it may or may not share parts with another mobile suit.

You guys are worse than he is! haha

1 Like

I could tell you the kit,but where would the fun be in that? Honestly I think you will be very happy with it.

1 Like

Not going to ruin the surprise for you. Depending on how much you like some MS, personnally think it was a pretty good kit.

Going to give you another hint, it had been showing up as another kit, and spawn some more, since the Gundam Builders series…

MG Acguy.

1 Like

He truly is a hefty boi. That boi is thicc.

Yep we know. Lol.

The included figures through me off. I was expecting a Federation kit.

1 Like

Lol. Well there included with the acguy because of that one episode when they were in jaburo the kids walked across the acguy head. I think it’s cool that they included the kids.

Same here, but the picture that MR_JQ posted was a big hint. Because there was not that many brown MS and definitely not that many made it into MGs. So it was down to Acguy or Gogg.

Would had provided more hint, but mentioning Bearguy will be too much. Also do not want to kill the fun of anticipation.

Hopefully you enjoyed it though, it seemed like a pretty good kit even though it is a slightly older kit.

Oh I haven’t even gotten the kit yet. He gave me another hint. Involving the Gundam vs Zeta Gundam game. And I figured it out.

This kit can support all MS, give me a hint which one is the best…
10400499 10306422 10285235p_m