Musing about Hajime Katoki

I literally almost choked on my salmon, I don’t know but this made me laugh.

Wing is something that I feel needs to be taken at face value, nothing more. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I could not agree with you guys more. Wing is a guilty pleasure for me.

That’s not how to dissent something.

Imbecile move, American pleb.

Looks like you’re a little mad, lol.

Why would someone object to someone’s opinion without backing up his own view.
Try to prove me wrong.
He did not even try.

Cause over-exerting makes you as much a fool.

Desho?

Proving you wrong is of little intrest to me, as I really don’t care about your views on Wing.

No offense, I don’t care about anyones views on Wing the series, which it seems the bulk of your post was on the WZC’s Symbology more than anything, which is something that dosen’t intrest me personally, at all. I get why it was done (The Angelic Wings), from a symbolic but it dosen’t change the fact it didn’t need to be done, in a real robot work, that dosen’t have that much depth to begin with. Especially since, no offesne, your post seemed like allot of babble that had little to do with the subject at hand, the Wing Zero Custom, actually more acurately the topic was origionally about, Katoki him self, not a particular design.

^
This is why I felt that trying to symbolize Wing as a series is similar to taking a piss in an ocean of piss, it won’t get you anywhere. One can interpret the symbols as they see fit, there isn’t a specific way to dissect the show in order to symbolize it. All attempts in doing so is to please yourself and to inflate your perceived understanding of the show. I could literally interpret the damn Wings as “Holy” in biblical sense and it’d be as retarded or as credible as any “opinions” anyone might have.

There isn’t a need to prove anyone wrong because it’s a damn opinion, getting heated over it is hilarious though. I mean I find it rather entertaining so please don’t stop lol.

outline why.

Proving you wrong is of little intrest to me, as I really don’t care about your views on Wing.

No offense, I don’t care about anyones views on Wing the series, which it seems the bulk of your post was on the WZC’s Symbology more than anything, which is something that dosen’t intrest me personally, at all. I get why it was done (The Angelic Wings), from a symbolic but it dosen’t change the fact it didn’t need to be done, in a real robot work, that dosen’t have that much depth to begin with. Especially since, no offesne, your post seemed like allot of babble that had little to do with the subject at hand, the Wing Zero Custom, actually more acutely, Katoki him self, not a particular design.

You know I was searching for arguments why it was needed to be done after all.
Being some kind of a show does not have any significance to how deep a show can be.

But yeah, as hinted with regard to D-Scythe, I do not understand the reason for some of his designs.

Glad to see someone agrees with me.

Sorry if I was harsh Deathscythe, but I see no point in argueing opinions my self, I respect yours, as I do everyone elses but personally I think you’re looking a bit to closely at things. I do get what you were argueing for, points to why it was done, and you’re right I’m sure it was symbolic, and mean to look like an Angel, but in terms of the Genre, it shouldn’t have been done either way IMO, unless it was meant for G or BF.

Also attacking a persons nationality isn’t a great Arguement, actually it makes for a pretty weak debate point.

See above post!

Nvm. According to one out of many philosophical basics, no view is wrong or right unless everyone can agree to an “objective reality” (which, if you go deeper, does not exist … or does it?)

That was deliberate.

“lol”

Dude, openly disagreeing with someone, while simultaneously objecting to his views is weak.
If you don’t agree, then take your time and say why.

Deliberate but right, no need to “hurr durr American wit bad edukayshon”

No need to really prove an [i]opinion[/i] since

o·pin·ion
noun
[ul][li]a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.[]a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.[]the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.[]Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.[]a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone’s good opinion.[/ul][/li]
Maybe us Americans use the word differently to you. There isn’t a wrong or right if it’s a a personal view, attitude, or appraisal. because 2 chances out of 1 it will vary because it is a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty..

I’m not sure if you still get it or if you are just trying to pump your e-penis but you are looking mad

huehuehuehue you wrote penis.

Instaban 420.

Yeah, I was referring to

a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
when I spoke of my
o·pin·ion

So what are you trying to prove? You just agreed that no opinion is right nor wrong and it is all objective due to it being personal

The response you gave had no substance in it. I’m done, obviously you yourself don’t know what you are trying to say.

As I perceived your response

Deliberate but right, no need to “hurr durr American wit bad edukayshon”

No need to really prove an opinion since

o·pin·ion
noun

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

Maybe us Americans use the word differently to you. There isn’t a wrong or right if it’s a a personal view, attitude, or appraisal. because 2 chances out of 1 it will vary because it is a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty…

I’m not sure if you still get it or if you are just trying to pump your e-penis but you are looking mad

to be a hidden joke I replied to you in a manner not to be taken seriously.

“I chocked on my salmon and I laughed writing my response.”

kekekekeke

I too retreat in my shell when faced with an actual argument that makes me look silly

Kekekekeke (Is this like the American equivalent of Hahahaha?) I feel that I’ve taken this thread out of original topic, sorry OP

Also Choke not Chocked

Never been much on the internet, huh?

so kek dis d00d 4720 blizzard.

Also Choke not Chocked

So you really fell for it, huh?

I feel that I’ve taken this thread out of original topic, sorry OP

>implying it’s your own fault

youshouldbeashamed.jpg

Thought this place was more civil than 4chan, but I forgot this hobby was intended for children and thus the angsty kids.
(the hell am I saying I’m 22)

>gomenasorry

le black d00d meme
lelelelelleel

“gomenasorry”

Angsty kids

//youtu.be/nhMSlVamaoM