Not exactly sure what happened to the forum before, seems it is a whole new system now, my previous post all gone.
Anyway, I started this monster kit a couple of years ago, then put it on hold due to work etc…
recently started building it again. will post some pictures after this.
Over all the kit has been ok, most parts fit together, some parts had to be sanded to fit in etc… but not too bad,
glue is a must, the smaller joints/parts definitely needs it. also i think due to the physical size of the final build, glueing is required to keep it together.
i finished the shoulder canon and that alone is over 60cm.