Loving this gunpla

And the collection grows.

3 Likes

Are those all unbuilt??

1 Like

Yea that’s Tensai’s backlog of kits

1 Like

Yeah. But the ones on way top are the built ones. Will post pics later.

i have the same problem. although my backlog has been cleaned out recently. knowing that i just don’t have the time to build so many i ended up gifting many kits to my nephews, now i try to not buy to many kits. very jealous of your PG unleashed, my preorder is not arriving till feb. :frowning:

1 Like

You don’t want to see how bad my back log is. Lol.

2 Likes

@Rxslinger yeses we doo! Part of the joy of building is collecting!. I know I want to see.

Me too. I will feel better knowing there are others that have unbuilt kits just laying around. Bwhahaha

1 Like

I started my mg wing ew. Ver ka. You got to put that box on the very top!!! So that you’ll build it next… But it should be under the pg unleash if you haven’t already started that one.

1 Like

@phillcheung will do that! I’m currently working on a HG at the moment. But yeah, will do wing next!

My backlog is around…fifty kits or so? Well fourty in house with about ten more on backorder from USA Gundam Store. Though I almost exclusevly build HG due to space issues. On a shelf I could easily fit at least 18-25 HGs. While I could maybe get no more than ten MG on their.

I recently got the PG unleashed from a friend for christmas and have absoltely no idea where to put it.

1 Like

@Mrpandapancake
Now that’s a backlog lol. As long as you keep enjoying building!

A couple more kits.

Got these in today.

1 Like

I thinks more of a pre-log. Lol.

1 Like

I have two different backlogs. One that is snapped built waiting for paint pred and a second one of NIB kits.

2 Likes

@Rxslinger you should share some yo! Lol.

I’ll post some picks later today when I get home.

1 Like

This is about half the of the unbuilt kits in my backlog.

2 Likes

@Rxslinger that is quite a beautiful backlog.

Thanks thats only a small portion lol
I have a lot of other stuff.

1 Like