Latest non-GUNPLA announcements

koeiwarriors.co.uk reports the following as playable MS in Gundam Musou 3 (or DWG3):

Unicorn (with Destroy mode), 00-Raiser, Reborns Gundam, GP01Fb, GP02A (nuketastic!), and Gundam Double X.

Let the waiting begin :expressionless:

Zomfg…that sounds amazing. I am totally being all over UC and 00.

If I had a gaming system anymore I’d buy it just to play as Unicorn.

As much as I love gundam, I’m not a dynasty warriors/musou fan. Too repetitive for me. But I’d love to play as the Unicorn.

I love cutting through waves and waves of Zaku’s though. It’s mindless and fun.

Also it is a fairly accurate portrayal of Gundams vs grunts for the Wing, SEED, and 00 universes.

Also it is a fairly accurate portrayal of Gundams vs grunts for the Wing, SEED, and 00 universes.[/quote]

Haha, This is true.

Also it is a fairly accurate portrayal of Gundams vs grunts for the Wing, SEED, and 00 universes.[/quote]

Haha, This is true.[/quote]
I think the Vs. series is better for representing the UC.

There’s going to be a new Super Robot Wars game for the PSP. It’s all SD/D-Style. Tons of anime are represented! Quickly I saw: Code Geass, Gundam 00, GSD, Mazinger, Macross, Nirvash, Gurren Lagan, Getter Robo, etc…

Here’s a link to the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc3731k6 … ded#at=199

Gundam 00 boxed sets out under the Anime Legends line for only ~$30/season! Get 'em while they’re hot!

Ok this one’s for all you Zelda fans here, Figma Link!

my bro is gonna be thrilled lol

He’s right handed, so it’s Skyward Sword Link. I actually liked that design of Link. He actually had pants!!!

First day pre-order, just like Samus.