Latest Kit Acquisitions!

The 40th Rx78… I wonder why the shield looks ugly?

Epyon is a cool kit. Got a prebuilt from someone locally and it was pretty good. Cannot remember how the original 1/100 HG was liked as it had been stored away, but if correct, the MG’s transformation is a little bit more complex. Definitely have tight joints though. At times, it seemed like something might break as attempting to do some poses or transforming, but do translate into pretty well at holding in whatever state you want it to be.

Shield only? If you looked at the pictures from the release info at:
https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/09/hg-1144-gundam-g40-industrial-design.html

It had also been posted at the News thread by the way, the first picture looked cool, then following pictures were like “what happened?”…

I understand that it’s supposed to be a marvel of model engineering, but it’s super ugly looking.

O Gundam still wins over G40.

What the hell… The red eye white devil looking…:unamused:
That mouth plate looks like Gundoom.

Earthree still the best HG… Till now I didn’t choose any HG models because of Earthree Gundam.

I’m going to try the Veetwo unit.

But if you buy Veetwo or Marsfour unit, this two isn’t require full weapon and only beam saber set available, so it’s separated, and you must buy another weapon set to complete them.
10631819 10631820

1 Like

I did see that. Honestly I would like the Veetwo equipped with the Marsfour weapons. It would look great.

2 Likes

So stoked!!! Just ordered these 2 beauties. The Perfect Strike Gundam is my favorite unit, and Talgeese III is a total badass:

perfect%20strike
talgeese%203

3 Likes

Received it from Bluefins today!

1 Like

I got mine yesterday

So for my Gundam gift this year, I got the Real Grade Nu Gundam. I also got a statue of both Spike Spigel and Faye Valentine.

I open up my Christmas present today! Yahoo!
Btw, the logo is blue. Does that mean it’s 2019 version?

1 Like

Yes the blue logo is the newest 2019 color

1 Like

You means the newest logo for box but everything is the same?

Yes new logo, same product

1 Like

Hate the blue logo, it made the collection look weird with mix of different logo colors. But other than that, everything, down to the instruction, should be the same.

1 Like

I just bought Gyunei’s Jagd Doga (HGUC) from HLJ. It’s the last one too.