IN-DK's[WIP]

Most of these were assembled before I was aware of how large of a community existed for these model kits. All are in extremely rough condition and in need of TLC. I have been reading a lot on how to customize and improve visual quality. Progress reports will follow. I am in process of acquiring the necessary tools to begin painting. Any and all constructive criticism is much appreciated

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you rehab these kits. Those are some really nice kits and fun to paint too! If you need any advice on anything specific, feel free to ask! The other modelers and I would be glad to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive decided to start with the crossbone Gundam.

I am just starting to strip, sand and paint the legs. I am in the process of replacing the orange with gold

1 Like

So I finally have an area set up to work on my gunpla. I’ve switched gears and started in on the Hi-Nu. I finally have the proper tools and chemicals to give this a serious try. Wish me luck.

1 Like

Hi-nu leg inner frame primed.

I’ve got the inner frame of both arms and legs painted oil rubbed bronze. I’m really happy with the results.

2 Likes

Started scribing a few panel details on the legs.

1 Like

Finally had enough time to do some work and update. Legs are done being painted. The shield is for color change reference.

3 Likes

So I found a new store in my hometown today. “Gundam Kingdom” the store was amazing and had everything for all levels of gunpla builders. I picked up this guy on sale.

3 Likes

He was a nice intermission from painting the Hi-Nu. Just finished snapping him together this morning. I’ll get around to painting him eventually.

2 Likes

Update on sandrock. Painted most of the body. He still needs panel lining.

1 Like

I’m putting him up on the shelf as done. Just finished panel lining him. I’ve always liked sandrock this kit was fun. It’s my first painted kit I’ve completed. It’s far from perfect but I learned a lot along the way. The next one will be better.

1 Like

Good work! :clap:

Not quite WIP yet…but i didnt want to clog the forum anywhere else. Needless to say. Christmas was pretty good for me this year! The stormtrooper head was a present from my mom. The other two I treated myself to. I’ve got a lot to keep me busy for awhile.

1 Like

I finally had some time to work on this kit. It’s been killing me seeing the unopened box. Just finished snapping together most of Sazabi. I like how this looks so much I am going to keep it a straight build. Sharpened and polished.

1 Like