I am gundam!

Okay so I found this nifty thing and figured it was fun.

http://en.shindanmaker.com/213749

Feel free to put ( REAL NAME) or what ever if you don’t want it public (I.E put the real name in on the site, but not here on the forum), and use what ever names you have for user names or what ever (Any site if you want to). And then paste what you got. Feel free to see what Gundam and other Anime/game charictars get if you want also.

Dylan Jones pilots the Zaku I, and they are known as the ‘Orange Lion’!

F*** Yeah. For some other names I have in various sites and such.

Zeon’s RedComet pilots the Jegan B-Type, and they are known as the ‘Razor Wallabee’! (forum name here)

(Sorry if this is old.)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Kahrys Anon pilots the Gundam Mk-II, and they are known as the ‘Daring Hacker’!” That’s pretty damn close to the gundam I use, ashame the nickname wasn’t a tad closer though it’s not like Kahrys can’t hack his way into a MS.

The one I got for my real name is great! “…pilots the GP-01, and they are nicknamed the ‘Steel Comet’!” I can sorta live with that.

My call sign fits as I’m a Leo…and I like Orange. Orange and Silver Zaku I FTW. As for RP charictars.

Maxwell Shepard pilots the GM Command, and they are known as the ‘Poisonous Hail’!
Dosen’t really fit.

Steve Cortez pilots the Capule, and they are known as the ‘Steel Warrior’!
LOL Seems legit, the last part works Capule? lol why not.

Luna Vanguard pilots the F91 Gundam F91, and enemies call them the ‘Steel Lizard’!
Was Hopeing for the Nobell For her.

Ishmael Karthwasen pilots the Dijeh, and they are nicknamed the ‘Fantastic Underdog’!
He’ll pilot anything but…that last name isn’t right for him.

Dante Karthwasen pilots the GM Custom, and they are nicknamed the ‘Lamenting Refugee’!

Mark Ahab pilots the Dijeh, and they are known as the ‘Snow Scorpion’!
Lol Works he is piloting one of Ishmael’s suits while using this name.

Jack Karthwasen pilots the Qubeley Mk-II, and they are nicknamed the ‘Gray Radiance’!
Funny it was gonna be revealed that his old Colors where Grey…no he’s not alive it was a flash back/dream of Ishmaels.

Jae102 pilots the ∀ Gundam, and enemies call them the ‘Crimson Scorpion’!

swark34 pilots the Desert Zaku, and enemies call them the ‘Fabulous Survivor’ YEA BUDDY

Neue(s) Ziel.

(Y)

“Julian pilots the Re-GZ, and enemies call them the ‘Beige Shadow’!”

“ratfacedudeguy pilots the Baund Doc, and they are nicknamed the ‘Radiant Refugee’!”

What in the… Acguy?!? lol! I would give that suit a try. A lot of fun in Gundam Battle Assault.

Jfl0 pilots the Acguy, and enemies call him “sorrowful thunder!”

RX-0 pilots the GPo2 and enemies call him Ash Hero.

Since when have Unicorns ridden physalis ? XD (Yes, “physalis is also its plural form.”)

Khorn Ashrem Pilots Gundam Uriel a Twin Gn Driven unit his enemies call him Raging Storm

i did it wrong the first time ~lol~ Khorn Ashrem pilots the Rick Dias, and they are known as the ‘Sharp Killer’!

soooooooooo True