How many Gundam model kit you have collected?

I have 2 HGs One of which I’m currently using as my first weathering project
And I am currently building my fourth MG

1 Like

I’ve had these set up for years and haven’t had any issues, but thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

In the ballpark of about 100 of various grades. I have some in the attic waiting for us to move for display, a ton in boxes I took down from display to make room for house plants. A whole handful that I have completely destroyed and taken apart for kitbashing and parts. I used to keep boxes, but that just takes up MORE space haha. Hopefully when I move in the spring I can get a good collection photo with nice display cases.

1 Like

56 SDs either in house or on order. (Nowhere near that many built yet. I kinda went overboard for my birthday.)

It’s probably a good thing that a lot of the BBs are no longer available.

2 Likes

I’ll skip SD from now on, I get tired of making line for the Super Deformed size.

Hey there, new here. I have too many MGs to list but here’s some that I have in display

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome - They all look lovely~!

1 Like

Excellent display! I’m trying to wrap my head around how much time to build in total it is for all these MG’s. Very cool.

Thanks. Well not all are mastergrades. The unicorn, banshee, and rx78-2 are metal composite. The 00 Q is a metal build. Yeah once u buy/build your first MG you get hooked.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m screwed then, I just got my first MG. XD Might start on him today, all the classwork is done so all I have to do is show up for the last class day.

Well that is a possibility. I started with HGs and RGs, then built the MG rx78-2 3.0 and everything changed. Sold all my 1/144 kits and backlog, and everything became about 1/100 or higher.

1 Like

Like to participate the thread with a number, though unable to. Been trying to clean up to get a count of the kits and weed out some of the duplicates, but there always seemed to be one or two hiding in some other box to cause some annoyance.

Used to be able to remember exactly which kits had been gotten. But as collection grows and work drones on, memory about those kits kind of faded and thus end up with some duplicates.

Anyway, the collection consist of SD, HG (new and old 1/144 and 1/100), MG, and PG. Have 1/60 Wing Zero, V2, and one or two from the SEED, not sure if they are considered as HG or NG. Got couple of the EX kits too. And there are also prebuilt ones.

1 Like

This is a guesstament.

Around 100 MG total around 30ish snapped.
Around 40 1/144 HG total around 20 snapped .
11 1/100 HG kits
1 1/48 rx78
1 1/60 HG kit.
3 RE kits
10 resin conversion kits.
7 plastic conversion kits
6 resin weapon kits
2 3rd party kits
2 1/100 1/44 dopp kits.

1 Like

I know it’s hard to tell how many kits we have. Here’s what I did to always know and see the boxes and not take all the space in the room. Most of them are on wall shelves. Here’s a few pics.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am trusted the new HG product with blue bandai logo and it seems doesn’t need any stickers for the body.

1 Like

A large sticker sheet is an instant turn off for me on any kit.

1 Like

So I have about 30-ish kits right now. Too lazy to count exactly how many, but they’re like 95% High Grade. :sweat_smile:

Mostly stuff from the Build series, those always intrigue me. But I do have some oddball ones like a few HGUC, some HGAge, a couple HGIBO & a smidgen of HG00.

1 Like