How many Gundam model kit you have collected?

Mind if I ask you about your personal bandai collection, some collectors brought more than 10. But to think that we do spend a lot for Bandai, can you count your boxes?

1 Like

I have five High Grades and five Master Grades.

1 Like

I only have the two that are already built, but I’ll be getting a third any day now!

1 Like

This is my collection… I should stop now and Earthree is the last for me… :cry:

This is gonna take a while. I’ll post back later…

I’ve built close to 75 Gundam kits so far. Counting the ones sitting unbuilt/half finished in my closet, I have over 100, almost all HG’s. Not to mention all the Warhammer kits I’ve built.

2 Likes

Um I’m not going to be able to answer this today. Not done counting, but already at 20 MG, 79 HG, 6 RG, 7 SDs, and there is still a bit more to go through ca use I know I have more RGs than that, and I have a whole another 2 deep shelf, and a large mixed content pile.

2 Likes

OMG! That’s precious! :scream:

That looks like full of boxes in your room.

I have 10SD, 7HG, 5MG. It’s all in the paragraph.

About 119 roughly (lots of kits still sitting in boxes)

SD 1
RG 5
HG 38
MG 45
PG 11
No Grade 19

Here’s the ones in the cases.

2 Likes

Can’t imagine how much we spend for the 3rd party and bandai.

When it comes to Gundam, I only buy Bandai kits.

Yes, Bandai is the best quality plastic material.

Yeah I learned the hard way. I liked the look of the dragon momoko deathscythe so I bought it and half of a runner that had pieces for everything was not fully made so I couldn’t move any further than having part of it

You haven’t built a kotobukiya kit.

I have about 70… All HG’s… AND I’LL NEVER STOP.

3 Likes

If those are Ikea Detolf shelves, be careful with them. They only hold a max weight of 15 pounds.

1 Like

To compare between MG and SD, HG is the smallest model kit to build.

I know. I frequent HG’s because they are usually cheaper than MG’s. I don’t build SD’s because the designs just don’t interest me.

1 Like