Hey

Hey, my name is Wayne and I’ve been a long time Gundam fan. Got hooked back in high school watching Gundam Wing and since then I’ve finished quite a few series with my favorites being After War Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Gundam 0083 and Gundam 00. I’ve recently gotten into model kits and only have a few under my belt. I’m working my way up to building a HGUC GP03 once I build up enough confidence and make enough room to do so lol. I figured that I’d do a intro thread to just say hi.

Howdy!

I’ve not seen Gundam X and I’m not entirely sure if I’d want to.

Would you suggest doing so and why?

Also any chance you live in Austin, TX or the Greater Area? If so that’s awesome!

Glad to see more and more members joining :slight_smile: welcome

Welcome to the boards! Mind posting pictures of your built models? Everybody here would love to see them.

Welcome to the forums good sir. Good to see another fan of 0083, it’s one of my favorites as well. And Bossguy is right, I’m sure we all would like to see your work.

Well it has a different take on newtypes and with it being a shorter series it gets straight to the point for the most part. Well worth the watch for that alone IMO. Nah I’m in the boonies in VA sadly lol.

Here are a few pics of a couple of the kits I’ve done. I did a Wing Zero model kit in high school but that was destroyed by one of my cousins lol. Honestly I’m no pro builder or anything. Both kits need alot of work . Tried panel ling yesterday on a kit. Kinda like how it turned out. I’ve got a RG GP01 fb and a MG Proto Zero that I’m gonna put together after I get one more HG kit under my belt. Right now I’m looking at a Exia Dark Matter kit.

Here’s a pic of my NO Grade 1/60 Exia