Gundam Universe United

Imagine a Gundamverse where all the verses were combined. All themilitary groups untied along with mobile suits. Like the Federations Earth Force Federation, Earth Sphere Federation, Earth Federal Federation, Earth Federations, Earth Alliance, OZ, and so on. They just be called the Earth Force Federaion.

Then have our space groups like Princiality of Zeon, Neo Zeen, The Sleeves, Zaft, Space revolutionary Army, Vegan or what ever the group that was in Gundam Age, White Fang, Zanscare Empire, Jupiter Empire, Mars Zeon, and so forth. They’ll be called Zeon.

Then we have our other group that consists of the A.U.E.G., Celestial Being, ORB, Gundam Wing Pilots, Victory Gundam characters, and so on. They’ll be called Celestial being.

The Crossbone Vanguard will be seperate along with piates but they’ll join force with Celstial Being later.

Now we’ll have our severly corrupted military that consists of the Titans and A-Laws. They’ll be called the A-Laws. They have a huge influence on the Earth Force Federation.

Remember all characters, Mobile Suits, Super Weapons, and what ever are combined with this universe. All of the Gundam verses.

All characters are apart of diffrent timelines are combined in this timeline.

So how do you think this world will be like?

You can add stuff also.

Hard to say for character, because each character from different timelines are unique… however… titular Gundams would need to be created by protagonist’s father, whoever he is. His love interest should either be smitten with him, or despise him at first for fighting and try to save the world in her own pacificist manner, and eventually love him. His loved one, especially parents, would need to be killed, painfully, and infront of his eyes.

All the Char clones will need to be merged, naturally, shouldn’t be too hard. His actions would at first be confusing, he too lost his parents at a young age and is working with the organization that was responsible to exact the perfect revenge.

The colonies will need their own backstory. Something like… one man fighting for the independance of the colonies a hundred years ago. He eventually created his own Republic, The Zeon. His right hand man would be responsible for his assasination. Our Char clone would be the descendant of this man.

The world has gone to hell.

I’m thinking Amuro would be the main character and Char would be the only true Char clone. The other Char clones will keep their character but Char would be the only Char clones. Lets make this like remake of the one year war and Zeta Gundam’s plotline.

Celestial Being. What clothing would they wear ?
I assume, they’d develop a new type of clothing enabling everyone to jump from 50m high buildings without sustaining any inflicting damage. IT’D be tight, just as heero’s (hehe :D)
Everyone would be “Gundam” and be willing to sacrifice their lives.
Usso would be nuts.
Later, with the Crossbone Vanguard coalescing with CB, there’d be women exhibited naked. :slight_smile:

EFF : Douchebags. But hey. They’d be administarted by TREIZE ! That makes them less of douches.

Zeon : They’d manage to annihilate the Earth in no time.

However, I regard CB as the strongest of all them. 3 times the power of the others.

What if the EFF mass produced F91 VSBR, Gadelaza’s, GN-X’s, AGE Gundam’s FX’s, F90, Masurao, Susanwoo, Rezel, Destroy Gundams, Psyco Gundams, F90’s, Gundam X, Double X, Air Master, Lepord, F99 Record Breakers, redisned RX GUndams so forth and even designed some new Gundams or combined tecnologies.

Post more later on the topic.

CB would attempt to seize them. by stealing, if the stated occuarance turned out reality.

I’m sorry but I just can’t imagine Jupiter mixing with the others they have an ideology that if your not from Jupiter you don’t deserve to live and Jupiter would be to far away to want to join with anyone and just target them all with its Zues cannon (colony lazer)
BUT this is just to say that they would and who would be the main antag and protag I think the main MS would be a variant from the crossbone full cloth as it would be the most advanced Gundam MS of the mix and have a variety of weapons to work with (not counting the Turn-A) and Amuro would be a great lead but this mixture of unions would have him take the back seat and help develop the real main protagonist and Judau would be a great person to fit in that position because he could put all that untapped potential to use
and the antagonist would be Iron mask (Carozzo Ronah) just for affect to the world (enter star wars theme)

No, the Jupiter Empire actually works. You said they’re too far away, think of them as alien invaders.

There is only one thing in my mind.

Super Robot Wars!!!

But Gundams aren’t Super Robots, and the science we use in a united G Universe will need to be explained in real world theortical terms.

So more like Another Century’s Episode: Gundam.

Basically the EFF mobile suits would be mass production of the AGE 1, AGE 2, AGE 3, Gadelaza’s, GN-X’s, Jesta’s, Brave’s, F-90, F91, F91 VSBR, RXF-91 Silhouette Gundam, F-99 Record Breaker, Gundam X, Double X, Airmaster, Leopard, RX Gundam Models, Duel, Aegis, Strike, GM’s, Stak Jegan’s, RGZ-95 ReZEL, Windam, Destroy Gundam’s, Astray Gundams, Strike Noir, Delta Gundam, Delta Kai Gundams, Delta Plus Unicorn Gundams, Banshee Gundams, Over Falgs, Enact, Flags, Phyco Gundams, Gadeza, Tallgeese 1-3, Leo, Aries, Virgo, Taraus, Regant and so on. Also add the A-law and Titan Mobile suits to their armaments as well. Then add super weapons such as Satellite cannon’s momento mori, colony lasers, cyclops system, and what ever super weapons EF from the Gundamverse’s had. Don’t forget too that the EFF would have an huge amount of cyper newtypes/Super Soliders/Extended pilots. Also they would have the help of the Innovades since Ribbons would be on their side too using VEDA and D.O.M.E. From Gundam X after wars. Then factor in Mobile dolls since the mobile dolls is an OS not an suit you can put it into any MS. Like F91 VSBR but this time the mobile dolls will be connected to Veda/D.O.M.E. and will be using Amuro Ray One-Year War battle data. (I go this idea from Gundam Crossbone Skull Heart)

Zeon would be a huge threat because of coordinator’s and vegans superior technoloy and resources and then add Zeon superior battle tactics. Also Zeon would manufacture their own mass production Gundam class suits or Gundams.

Tecchnolgy woul be like this we’re going have the MS’s move as fast as in the Victory Gundam Era, perptual energy and have Trans-Am like Gundam 00, The Gundam’s and Gundam clss suits will have Gundanium alloy as armor, Everyone will use a UC era 360 Panarmic cockpit, the Psycommu/Quantum Brain Control/C-Funnel system (AGE), Flash System, Bit Control System, and D.R.A.G.O.O.N. will be combined meaning Funnel and Fangs can be used on earth.

Add something if you want. The Jupiter Empire is now just apart of Zeon it’s an alternateverse. Their following Zeon’s ideology’s.

Also Deathcythe how would Zeon already destroy earth?

With all the forces considered to be Zeon united, “Zeon” would attain/obtain and achieve great power, assuming a state capable of destroying earth at once.
Furthermore, the EFF wouldn’t actually possess suffiecient resources enabling to establish an army of all the mobile suits mentioned in this text composed by you.
They’d end up suffering from lack of resources. Are you aware of how much fuel is required to acquire decent results achieved by Tallgeese ?
And there’s also CB stealing the EFF’s MS.
That’d force the EFF to limit their amounts of MS.
Naturally, there’s also Zeon’s soldiers (indirectly referring to and indicating Anavel GatoooooOO! ) capable of executing acts of infiltrating the casually performing EFF. The Zeon, if proceeding properly, would adapt their advanced technologies and adjust their mobile suits to the recently received/attained technology.

The CB would still provide shelter and therefore be availed by the best professors and developers existing.

Explain hat in more detail is it because they would have more Super Weapons like G.E.N.S.I.S. and Zues cannon? Or would they have the military adavantage?

Furthermore, the EFF wouldn’t actually possess suffiecient resources enabling to establish an army of all the mobile suits mentioned in this text composed by you.
They’d end up suffering from lack of resources. Are you aware of how much fuel is required to acquire decent results achieved by Tallgeese?

Are you aware tech has been combined so no fuel anymore it’s GN Drives in every Mobile suit. Reread my post.

And there’s also CB stealing the EFF’s MS.

That’d force the EFF to limit their amounts of MS.

Why would Celestial Being steal their mobile suits?

Naturally, there’s also Zeon’s soldiers (indirectly referring to and indicating Anavel GatoooooOO! ) capable of executing acts of infiltrating the casually performing EFF. The Zeon, if proceeding properly, would adapt their advanced technologies and adjust their mobile suits to the recently received/attained technology.

Think of this as an alternate universe where Zeon has already had the advanced Technology of the combined Gundam worlds. I stated it in my post.

The CB would still provide shelter and therefore be availed by the best professors and developers existing.

Huh?

I must have forgotten about your theories xD

However, the last post refers to all Gundam series and the professors developing/originating the best MS.
The “rebels” do always own access to the best weapons.

Exactly the New Celestial Being would still own the NT-D, Twin Drive System, Full Mobile Suit Psycoframe tech, Wings of Light Gundanium Alloy scrath that only CB has Gundanium Alloy, and Exam system for not newtype pilots.

Also the Trans-Am will now be combined into Hypermode and PX System. All mobile suits can also move like G-Gundam suits too no robot like stuff.

Don’t forget Zeon has coordinators are smarter than the average person and if they go their hands on Federation and Innovade tech they would also be dangeros.

However, the last post refers to all Gundam series and the professors developing/originating the best MS.

The “rebels” do always own access to the best weapons.

but if Anahiem and Sid had this Gundamverse tech with the diffrent MS designer like (Billy Katagiri) then I can see the Federation being a major threat.

How crazy will this world be? Wouldn’t the federation be a major threat if they secret being guided by innovades to reform the world.

Also would it be better to sepeate the Jupiter Empire and Zanscare empire and have them as their own force?

Anaheim would just sell to the highest bidder (Which would likely be the Zeon Alliance/AEUG and such because the EFF has their own stuff like SNRI, they may buy some stuff from here but still), they honestly wouldn’t pick a side at all and would just profit, the EFF would mainly be a threat because of SNRI, I mean they did make the Formula Project suits, the Loto and a few others of note, which means just about all UC tech (Psycommu stuff up to around U.C0130and NT-D included) would be sold to anyone at the right price.

Which means even if F90’s/F91’s are MP in low numbers (Which isn’t to farfetched I’d say since they where made in low Volume Production by the time of Crossbone) then Silhouette Models would most likely be sold to the other factions, because they’re more or less the same suit as the actual SNRI counter parts.

I’d also like to see the Vegan’s get used by the other factions as Cannon Fodder. I don’t like them or their suits really. Also I’d say the Crossbone Vanguard would split in half eventually with half of them Led by Zabine, and going over to the Zeonic factions (Like he pretty much did anyways, taking the X-2 with him) and the other half staying more or less independent working with good people of the EFF (non Titan’s/A-Law’s) and the Freedom Fighters (AEUG and such)

I’d Also think the EFF would be split in half you have the Tyrants (Titan’s A-Laws etc.) then the standard fair guys made up of the Normal Earth Factions of the various anime where they where the good guys and such. (This is where Amuro would be I think) and they’d have an uneasy alliance with the Rebel/Freedom fighter types. (AEUG/CB and such.) and that Titans would be not really in an alliance but in a ceasefire with the Zeonic factions, as to focus on the common threats.

I also hope all of those MP Gundams would be made in Low Numbers like the F90/F91 (or the Gundams of the AW Universe) where I’d be cheap to have them as Common as Zaku’s.

Yeah, I know. It’s just that I only use real robots in every SRW that I play with the exception of Shin Getter Robo. :slight_smile:

Maybe G Generation would be more correct.

Wow, I just imagined Tallgeese with GN-Drive in Trans-Am.

Who would play a better role of manipulator, Rau Le Creuset or Ribbons Almark?

Le Creuset. He made me absolutely sick, at first…

This magnificent person exhibited in this exposed link, sir.

Well I have only one thing to say. What if all the people of Earth left it and went to different regions of the galaxy. Therefore the people from Wing wouldn’t enter the Universal Century. Also this change could’ve happened so long ago that nobody remembers the other colonies. And the people who have left and may have found another planet identical or similar to Earth and may have renamed it Earth so that is would be similar to the world they came from. If you think about it this theory explains how UC and After Colony and Anno Domini (the real Earth) are all separated and yet exist in the same space. Each place may have renamed their time like Wing renamed it After Colony, UC to Universal Century, G Gundam to Future Century, SEED to Cosmic Era and so on. So one place would have Vagans while another place would have a Civil War and they would not even know about it. How do you think this theory works?