Gundam Fenice Rinascita

I don’t know if anyone else has seen the latest episode of Gundam Build Fighters, but they introduced a bunch of cool looking designs include the Gundam Fenice Rinascita. The Miss Sazabi (Aila) that recently came out was shown as well as the Crossbones X Gundam Kai (Mao), which makes me wonder, and hope, they come out with either an HG or MG of the new Fenice Rinascita :slight_smile:
What do you all think?

The HG will most assuredly happen. I would not be surprised if it gets announced for May or June release. I don’t see an MG happening anytime soon, though. It looks like the candidates for that scale are ones with existing MG kits that can be re-tooled like the HG kits. That said, I hope we get an MG X Mao and Kampfer Amazing at some point.

Hmmm that’s a good point about the MGs, I wonder if that means we might see the first Fenice as a retooled Wing Gundam?

I was thinking of making a Wing Zero Fenice but the Rinascita blew way any chance of that.

I know right? Its such a badass design!

If they make a HG of it, I’ll be very tempted to get it and recolor it. Not really big on green.

Haha, I hear you man. I think I’m going to do the same but have a red colour scheme. I just don’t understand Bandai’s obsession with blue…

I built the HG Fenice and loved it. I don’t like the Rinascita design as much as the original Fenice, but if they make an HG kit out of it…I’m sure I’ll buckle and get it anyway. :wink:

I hear ya, I’m not too sure how I feel about the new shield, but I am loving the new buster rifle :slight_smile:

After what I saw of the last episode, I think that Mao’s master uses parts of a Wing Zero, the boosters certainly looked like they belonged to the MG version.

I want that Crossbone of Mao’s though.