Grinding Gunpla's Workbench

Hey guys so when were you posting what I’m working on here along with their finished product as I go along. it’ll probably just be one shot of each cause I don’t want to be full of photos of the same thing.I’ll also be posting descriptions below the photos just in case anyone wants to know what they’re looking at because it looks weird or whatever. This will be especially useful with kit bashes.

1 Like

I’m currently working on several projects at the same time although I only have visual results for three of them as I’m still waiting for pieces to come in for another one. I should mention I’m going refer to my build bases as racks whether they’re SD or HG changes based on what I have in them at the moment but I’m usually building one SD alongside of an HG all the time anyways.

This is my current project in the SD rack, is the standard Valkylander with the Avalanche Rex upgrade. I honestly prefer this over at standard form just because it makes a much better silhouette and won’t take up as much room on the shelf.

This is my one that’s currently in my HG rack. Gundam Tertium with the Seltsam Arms. I instantly liked this gunpla when I saw it in the anime.

This is for a display project I’m working on. I think it’ll look pretty good when completed but so far all I’ve done is cut out the pieces for the dragon. There are 50+ in case anyone is wondering. I’m probably going to apply these with double-sided tape seems like it will be the easiest way…I hope.

2 Likes

So I got a good chance to do a lot of work last night.

I finished up the Tertium there will be better a picture to follow.

I didn’t get much done on Valkylander But I did panel on the white sections of the wings that won’t be getting painted. It’s a little bit out of order but I know it will still look good when I’m done.

And last but not least I started my latest kit bash. So far I only have the base and the new weapons completed. That being said the optic sights on the heavy pistols might be a bit of overkill. But I like how they look, next up is the backpack and some customizing/detailing.

2 Likes

So I got a little bit more done tonight.

I finished up the basics for my custom Windam. Next up I’ll finalize the paint job in Photoshop, fine-tuned some small details and start the actual paint job in real life.

I also finished up my photoshoot for the Tertium Gundam.

1 Like

I don’t normally get any Gunpla work done but today I decided to remove the safety nubs from the V fin of the Windam and test some poses.

1 Like

Hey guys so I wasn’t really feeling doing too much work lately. So I’ve kind of been just goofing off but I was able to finally nail down a color scheme for my Windam and I did a few other small project pieces mostly just prep work with some small completions, mostly Captain Gundams weapon and head (the head was a test field for the rest of the body).

1 Like

So I decided to do some cleaning and organizing today at my workstation. It definitely looks a lot better, but it does make me wonder as builders we always post what we’re working on however technically we’re always improving our workbenches /area as well, why don’t we ever post those?

2 Likes

So I got a good bit of work done this weekend on the The Windam however I didn’t really get anywhere on my other models. I did get a good chance to test out a new paint marker (gold metallic) made by testers, in fact it works so well I used it on the Windam.

2 Likes

So I got some more work done in both the assembly and some hand painting. As far as the main suit goes I just have to finish painting the helmet andthe backpack along with the shields. With any luck I will hammer out a solid plan for the shields in the next day or so and can start painting them as well as finish up final work on the helmet and backpack. But overall I really like how it’s turning out.

2 Likes