Hey All, so my work is shut down till the 1st due too the current global crisis. So I’m using part of the time I would work each night to work on gunpla with a goal to see how many I can complete before I return to work. That being said I will post regular updates to the thread.
Since I had a late start creating this as it was a last minute idea. I decided to show you guys what I’ve already completed and what I’m currently working on. So this post will feature my completions.
And these are my current WIP. Given where they currently are and the amount of time I’m able to spend I should have them done in the next day or so.
So I just finished this guy last night and I should have the SD done within the next day. And then on to project five and six… possibly seven too.
So this would be my fourth build of the break. I absolutely love this even though I hate the design for the HG.working on this though did make me realize I want to narrow down the scope of what I’m building. So it looks like I got a lot of reorganizing to do.
That is one nice looking GM.
So after a brief moral dilemma I decided to start on project 5 and 6 canceling out the mega kit bash that I had in my head. As I couldn’t bring myself to shred some of the units.that being said I’m enjoying these two builds.
The little bear looks good, you might need to extend his legs a bit.
Yeah they were feeling a bit off to me last night I’m going to see what I can do about that today.
Well like an idiot I started a third project today. Normally I only run two at a time. That being said I’ve also made great progress on my latest bearguy and the woundwort.
I’ll probably take the SDCS wing zero to the paint shop tomorrow to start painting his yellow and starting the process of metallicing the green to match the decals. Not sure how much longer I have on the bear but I have started paneling and plan to start glueing soon.
I also help my son complete two build but I have no photos of them as he wouldn’t slow down once they were finished.
With that being said once these three are complete I’ll have officially completed nine builds since the beginning of the month.
So on the Wing Zero I added and swapped in some frame booster pieces and started painting. Honestly I think he turned out really well.
As far as my Earthree bearguy the starting glue is drying and he will be ready for final assembly soon.
So it’s been a bit since I posted anything it was a very busy past couple of days. Not only did I complete my Earthree bearguy but I also completed Wing Zero Custom (Even in this form I’m not really a fan of this suit, but I do like how it turned out.) I’ve also made some more progress on the Woundwort as well as went back to two different old projects to start upgrading them. The first is my ECHOAS Jegan (I ordered the rest of the set so I wanted to make sure this guy was done proper). The second was the first gunpla I ever customized a Panda bearguy (I’m currently in the process of retooling and upgrading him to make him look a little bit better. He wasn’t a super heavy customization but he was the first). And then finally I started one more bearguy as I wait for more SDCS frames to come in. This one is going to be based on the Musha Mk3 and will round out my BB legend set.
So it was a lot easier than I was expecting but my ECOAS Jegan is done. I originally built it 5 months ago, it’s amazing how much progress I’ve made both in painting and photos in that short of a time frame.
This is my current progress on the rest of my projects.
As you can see the Woundwortit’s completely built and I’m slowly starting the painting phases. She should look pretty cool when she’s done.
As for my panda it’s hard to tell from these photos but I’ve made a lot of progress. not only have I sanded down the white parts to give them a matted finish but I have also high shine the black sections and applied a top coat to them.I still have some more painting to do on the sword and I have more work to do on his hat but it will be a big improvement over the original.
Well with the SaH home extended to the 8th I will be able to crank out some more work. Hopefully I can finish up my ECOAS display. That being said here is my current progress, the Woundwort isn’t pictured as it hasn’t changed since the last time.
Panda looks cool!
Well I’m about halfway through panel lining on the Loto, and I started panel lining the SDCS Crossbone. And my Panda guy is complete that being said I still need to work on the woundwart again… just kind of stalled out on that one. But once I finish the Loto I will be starting on Conroy’s Jagan ecoas type. Once I have the whole display down I’ll definitely be posting it as a group shot.
Well two more down. I really liked the Loto, they where extremely different from a typical hg. They are also incredibly detailed. It was impressive.
The SDCS Crossbones marks the first time in months that I had to use eye and sensor decals. But overall I really like the end result. The beam blade needed some work too but it was fun to try some new things.