fun little SD Gundam flash game

Hey guys this is a cool little SD Gundam shooting game , you have to sit through a few adds. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh and I almost forgot the game is loud :lol:

http://www.fupa.com/play/Action-free-ga ā€¦ nline.html

That game was terrible. Iā€¦ Oh my G.O.D. I did not like it at all. Could not even kill RX-178

That game is lawlz. I actually go back to it from time to time and play. I think Iā€™m going to try and not use the Bazookas this time.

This game was fun, I used the bazookas

But an instant of time, mulberry factory shop that head will swell more than doubled, then bang it over and over again, mulberry purse 's head, there mulberry purse body,http://zgzysylm.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3675&pid=4286&page=1&extra=page=1#pid4286, including the outside of the bottle, are suddenly blown to pieces. Coke then finally stopped big, standing there, also put down yaozhi sky right hand, but still look calmly at the sky, there is no expression, calm must have ape afraid. That debris in the sky after the Siluo bottle explosion,mulberry alexa oversized, still not fully spread, slowly come together again to form a ball of black clouds se the same thing.
But that does not seem to want to escape the blanket of darkness mean, do not know is not that kind of invisible force shackles mulberry outlet did not disappear. But does not answer the big focus, but again heels, black fog slowly moving in the direction that the group walked. But did not stop the big focus is still leisurely walked. mulberry purse 's Right hand was slowly lifted again,mulberry alexa oversized, slowly clenched his fists. Right hand as if a bird has a sense of magic in general, in Zuanjinquantou when that group Mist rapid contraction again, he is a Siluo bottle that looks like.
With a time mulberry purse 's head is swelling up fast, sharp mulberry purse original tender calls, it also became hoarse. Then they hear the thud, mulberry purse again like bombs in general, suddenly exploded,mulberry alexa oversized, blown countless pieces. Coke also stopped a large, slightly squint squinting down the right hand. Schelling and two pairs of leaves in summer as the one, then quickly went to the big coke side. But it is just two people staring at the sky. The sky,mulberry alexa oversized, A Chacha blown countless fragments still not completely dispersed,mulberry alexa oversized, then slowly come together,mulberry alexa oversized, forming a mass of things like clouds of black se.