FOUND - Looking for Deathscythe Rousette

Hey all,

Looking to get a Deathscythe Rousette. I wasn’t able to order one when the pre-orders first came out, and now I’m unable to find them :frowning_face:

Do you guys know who is selling them (That won’t destroy my wallet), or have ordered more than one and are willing to sell me one?

Thanks in advance!

It actually depends on how badly you want the kit.

According to Kurama Toys, they already had 2 batches sold out, so that meant that Bandai had done first run and upcoming second run for this month.

Now Premium Bandai USA, aka Bluefins, indicated that shipment is scheduled for September. That might be part of the second run or maybe even the third or fourth run. So it is likely they will have more later on. Though looking at the past 2, Liaoya Shenlong and Heavyarms Igel, they were still available on Bluefins as in stock, well as of last week anyway. Bandai might not produce as much of Deathscythe Rousette or maybe Bluefins do not want to import that many to sit in their warehouse. So it is hard to say at this point.

With upcoming Sandrock Armadillo, they might do at least 1 more run before the end of the year.

Anyway, saw a review of it, and Rousette definitely features modified backpack wings from the Wing Gundam.

Will check some sources for you. But at this time, the price is not good.

1 Like

That’s generally what I’m seeing. The price is outrageous right now.

Thanks in advance man!

No problem.

But after some searching, results are still not good. Though, again, depends on how badly you want it and when you want it. You can actually get it from Amazon Japan or Yahoo Auction Japan via services like Buyee and such. You can purchase directly from Amazon Japan and you can have them ship to you without third party, but not all sellers do that.

So from Amazon Japan, https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0895KH9RP , there are new and used one. Not sure what the detail was about for the used one, but about ~$10 cheaper. With shipping, assuming the seller will ship to U.S., you still end up to about ~$90 to $100 or so.

For Yahoo Auction Japan:

You might be able to get it cheaper, but have to use third party service such as Buyee, ZenMarket, DeJapan, and such. With some charging service fee, you are probably looking at about ~$80 the lowest.

Sorry, unable to help more at the moment.

Thanks for looking into it! I actually was able to pick one up, for much more reasonable prices then I was able to find online (just today).

When I can get to my desktop I’ll remove this thread :slight_smile:

Hey, glad to hear that you were able to find one.

Waiting for Premium Bandai to deliver in few months…heh…