Favorite Female(s) from ANY Anime

The inspiration for this thread comes from our various incarnations of the Favorite Gundam Female(s) thread.

This isn’t a game thread, just simply post about a female that you like from any anime, make it a list, a discription, a picture, it doesn’t matter.

For now, I’ll go with Reiko Mikami from GS Mikami.
Why do I like her? I can’t say. I’m just reading her manga now and I love everything she does.

As for including Gundam Females, I’m unsure. Perhaps if you include a list of other females you can include them too, since we have a thread for them alone.

Edward from Cowboy Bebop. I know the character isn’t horribly deep, but I really like how she just goes with what she likes and she thinks despite what anyone else in the world may think. The “quirky” character thing most shows (anime or otherwise) try to do gets on my nerves because it’s rarely done well, but Edward is just so freaking likable that I can’t help but adore that character.

A lot of people dislike her, but I really like Lt. Emma from MSZG. I adore Tomino’s work, and I think he’s a creative genius, but writing good female characters isn’t his strongest suit. Emma can be a little naggy at times, but she still seemed like a sweet, good natured person. She was a pretty decent fighter/pilot as well. I liked Sayla a lot too, but I don’t think she got the time she should have got in the show.

I liked Winry from Full Metal Alchemist a lot too, as well as Lt. Hawkeye. I thought both were likable characters who pulled their own weight in the show and didn’t fall into the category of being overly nagy or wet blankets.

I too liked Lt. Emma. You have to treat her as the bis sis Kamille never had. Sayla was awesome. I can’t wait to see her in Gundam: The Origin. The reason why she appeared sporadically after MSG was because VA was unavailable most of the time (and now she’s dead).

Love me so fram nora

General Olivier Mira Armstrong! She’s just a bad ass, same with the Elric’s teacher. Can’t remember her name, so I’ll just call her Teacher! Both from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Yorouichi and Soi-Fon from Bleach. Tenten, Hinata Hyuga, Mei Terumi, Anko Mitorashi, and Konan from Naruto. That’s all I can think of now.

The three protagonists of Senki Zesshou Symphogear and its sequel Symphogear G.

Right now:
Maho Nishizumi (Girls Und Panzer). Even though she acts cold on the outside in the inside she really loves her sister.