Favorite Box art?

So, what’s your favorite gunpla box art? It could be from a kit you have or don’t have.
My personal favorite is this:

I love the details like the damaged buildings and soldiers.
By the way, brother has this kit.

I’d have to say the MG Strike Noir box art for me. Second MG kit I worked on and one that I was really excited for. It didn’t disappoint and to this day, whenever I see the box art for it with all its details of the suit and the focus on it, it reminds me of that excitement.

At the moment it will have to be MG RX-78-2 Ver 3.0 and MG Wing Proto Zero. RX’s stratosphere backdrop and the portrayed angle is just epic. And Zero’s dual Buster stance is just badass.

Probably the HGUC Rozen Zulu’s. I love art set in space, and the exaggerated shadows add a lot to the effect.

RG GP01 Zephyrantes.
By a wide margin.

MG Epyon thus far. I love that box art.

Definitely a toss up between that HGUC Ez8 (what a disappointing kit though) and the HGUC Zogok right now. Bandai is just making some gorgeous boxes lately.

i am in the same boat as voltes those kit’s box art is just gorgeous. do they make posters of the box arts? man i would frame the 3.0 RX-78-2 in a heartbeat haha.

I’m going to have to go with the HGAW Gundam X. You really get the effect that you are screwed.

These are the first that I thought of when I say this thread. Also, anything by Hidetaka Tenjin.

not Gundam but one of the best box art for a good while:

I’m tempted to get it framed and hang it up when I’m done with the kit.

I’m contemplating that with a few boxes just don’t want to cut them up. And I’ve never seen the movie that’s from but i really want that model lol. Looks so bad***

Like this one, since it’s part of the 5 minute battle, and possibly the highest kill count in the series for one mobile suit.

Master Grade Gundam X.

My new favorite:

I like the upcoming HGAC Wing Zero box art.

but there are like 4 others I like though X_X. It is hard picking one favorite.

So I have a new favorite box art.

Mine would be this.

That is definitely cool. I like it. Definitely has a cool vibe to it.

Mine has to be this since it’s a scene from the anime. Also one of the my favorite suits.