Fan of Gundam

Yes im a furry do not worry i dont put it with gundam especially since i ironically hate most of the furry fandom. But that aside I been into gundam since i was little and now that i have the freedom ive finally started collecting kits/action figures mostly from the UC timeline but ill get others if they fall in my lap(at local hobby lobby in otherwords) I prefer mostly Zeon MS but will go feddie on some. Im also strong in history especially naval if you wanna chat about that. My PS4 is Hunterdarkwolf and Xbox is Hunter darkwolf i also have a Twitter and telegram if interested, feel free to ask anything. P.S. i dont really paint or panel line so dont expect nothing fancy.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I too am a UC fan who collects mostly Zeon/Neo Zeon kits. I’m also a history buff, but mostly ancient history.

1 Like

Thank you and very cool

Welcome fellow spacenoid! It’s nice to meet another fellow UC fan and zeon supporter. I’m also a history buff, mostly WWII with tanks, aircraft, etc.

1 Like

Mines mostly naval but ill study anything war related tbh do you have ps4 or Twitter?

I have a PS4.

1 Like