Darker than Black

I’ve watched this series over 4 times now, and I am still in love with it. Anyone here watch it? It’s not too popular of a series, because it only has 42 episodes altogether… But I think it deserves much more popularity. Anyone interested in watching a new anime, should check it out. It’s pretty legit.

Yes. I’ve seen this series for quite some time, and it’s really good. It has a very weird and eerie feeling into it maybe because of the post-apocalyptic setting. It’s very refreshing - not your ordinary anime.

Ugh. Darker than Black. The first season was good, but the second season was very very meh. Hei was looking like a hobo for the first episodes, then he doesn’t have his powers for the majority… bad second season, just like Spice and Wolf.

I agree, Hei was such a bum. And to extend… I don’t know if I’d call it post apocalyptic. Are we talking the same series?

Yup. The Contractors. The Obeisance. It seems post-apocalyptic to me - the sudden appearance of false night sky where the stars are linked to the Contractors. Then there is this wall surrounding the city if my memory serves me right. Feel free to correct me as I have not seen the series for quite some time now.

I did not like the season 2 as well. No powers for Hei.

Yeah, thats correct. I think the second season without powers is giving an opportunity for season 3, which is gonna show the prequel… Like in south america. So we will see Hei without powers for that whole time there as well.

A PREQUEL? Christ, I hope not. Season 3 needs to chock a block full of action and explanations. Like who the hell was that kid who looks like that girl.

Yep, there’s a prequel. I’m more for a prequel than anything, I’d love to see how hei and Bai were involved with the sybdicate and how all of those chaotic things happened that carried over to the first season