Books

What are some good series for gundam books to read? Is there a good place to read them free?

What genre of books do you enjoy reading?

The problem is the majority of gundam books are in Japanese. If your looking for manga you can find some of them translated of various sites.

I would like to find some of the gundam series to read…

Guides and Manuals are in Japanese. I mostly own them for the illustrations, but from time to time I translate some pages or sections (for myself and friends), like the Master Archive books.

Gundam manga mostly sucks because of the selection and the terrible translations. “Glory of the Losers” and “The Origin” were let downs. If that doesn’t matter to you, you could try checking your local library to see if they have some titles.

So The Origin is a great series to get. Can be expensive if you’re like me and like to collect things. I also have found some SEED manga here and there that is in English.

If you can find it The lost war Chronicles is a good 2 book series and Thunderbolt isn’t that bad either, but like I said before there’s a lot of good series that aren’t translated to English.