Barbatos master grade

Still a work in progress but thought it was coming out rather cool. LEDs are a pain but articulation is still there, yes the cockpit hatch still opens

Looking good to me, nice work.

2 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile: appreciate it

1 Like

Looks amazing so far. Love that shade of blue you used.

1 Like

Thx I used two different tones, I think it worked out

Are you doing the leds yourself or is it a kit?

Myself, I haven’t seen any led kits for the barbatos

Oh nice, its been a long time since I did any led work. I wasn’t sure if you were doing it yourself or if it was this kit. Then I realized the kit hasn’t been released yet.

1 Like

Well this is good to know lol I had no idea. I am applying LEDs to the thrusters as well I’m not sure if this kit has them for that

There’s this kit that does

1 Like

My light are from there as well but had no idea about the led kit. I have 2 blue pico in the head 1 light blue chip in the backpack 1 blue pico in the chest, each shoulder and knees. Two light blue pico for each thruster for a total of 12 pico light for thrusters alone

That’s interesting. I used to us Evan Design for nano leds for my kits before I learned how to solder leds… I wonder if they plan on making led kits for other gunpla.

2 Likes

I did solder these, didn’t use a kit tho

1 Like

Support with clear version, I have made extra neon enamel for this effect

4 Likes

Barbatos ready to party.

1 Like

Oh snap this is a good concept for clear parts. This came out awesome dude

1 Like

Not to offend anyone, by saying it might sound a little childish when asking, but does the LED flash to the tune of music?

Grid agent Barbatos

1 Like

hoho, actually that is the effect of neon enamel + UV light. If you look under normal daylight there is no effect on that.

1 Like