Anyone got a blood lust for Hellsing?

As I have told Zeta-G, it takes a lot to fill my blood lust in anime. Hellsing quite does it (but can always use more blood… Just saying). I mean, that is where the best vampire is, Alucard (Dracula), none of that Twilight or True Blood bullshite. Anyone else other than me love it? :twisted:

Twilight and the Twi-tards must be removed from society. That stuff is just pure crap.
Try blue gender; that’s a “fun” show.
As for Hellsing, I don’t think I’ve seen that one.

Well go and watch. It is easily the best vampire anime.

Twilight and the Twi-tards must be removed from society. That stuff is just pure crap.
As for Hellsing, I don’t think I’ve seen that one.[/quote]

Quick side note:
Saw a customer at work the other day with a shirt that said “And then Buffy killed Edward. The End.”
I chuckled. :lol:

Iv’e seen Hellsing. Didn’t care for it.

As for Hellsing, I don’t think I’ve seen that one.[/quote]

Quick side note:
Saw a customer at work the other day with a shirt that said “And then Buffy killed Edward. The End.”
I chuckled. :lol:

Iv’e seen Hellsing. Didn’t care for it.[/quote]
I’m going to create a thread to bash twilight and the like, so that we don’t divert this thread any more than we have.

hellsing is bad ass but hellsing ultimate is so much better

Hellsing ROCKS \o/ I have the manga books

You know, that is one anime I could never get into. I don’t doubt that it’s good or anything, but I never really found the whole vampire genre to be interesting.

YES! Ultimate puts the series to shame. It really is worth a watch if anyone has seen the series and didn’t like it. I know quite a few people who hate the series but LOVE the Ultimate OVAs

Truthfully, ive never seen Hellsing, but ive heard and read about it, but i think nothing comes close to either Trinity Blood or Vampire Hunter D.

This exactly. I’ve never liked vampires to begin with. Not that cool of a concept. Which only leads me to be upset with the T.V. and Movie craze of doing everything with vampires.

I do however enjoy that video game has a zombie craze at the same time.

Zombies >>>>>>>>>> Vampires.

For those who havent seen this already…enjoy…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4&feature=related

LOLZ! Good stuff there!

Haha, great vid.

I watched the original Hellsing, thought it was great! tried to watch ultimate, but never got into it. Just the differences between the two. Ultimate seemed like it was made for people with a short attention span. It lacked a lot of the subtlety and style that reminds me of a Cowboy Bebop type show that the original had.

Another Episode compliment of Youtubes Takahata101. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIVkhtU1Ls

Thing is the ‘Original’ Hellsing, pretty much butchered the Manga’s story line, where as Ultimate stayed pretty true, main reason the pacing was off was because it was an OVA and not a full series sadly.

I mean they took out the real main Villian, who wants to Miss out on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUB9QGKCNmI

One of the best Bad guy rants out there. What makes him so damn brilliant, is there’s no gimmick, no bad back story Cliche, he just wants to see people die, be them his own men or his enemies.

I loved hellsing and ultimate. But id agree ultimate was better much better. I wonder who would win in a fight between Alucard and D?

IMO it would have been best if Ultimate was a full anime and the other one was the OVA.

Oh well s*** happens. Oh and the Series also misses one of the best Kills in Anime History, Sera’s killing Zorin.

“HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING SOMEONE F*** WITH YOUR HEAD?! HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU B****!” F***ing badassery at it’s finest.

Double Post: Anyone else whatch the Dawn yet? Pretty good stuff a few shorts but it gives some insights as to what happened in WWII.

Semi-Spoiler Alucard was right Walter was kind of a brat back in the day.

Read the first few manga when I was in fourth grade. Pretty metal. Anyone a fan of Trinity Blood? I’m aware that Trinity blood stole some character designs from Hellsing but it also has a central theme around vampires (and a very interesting interpretation of them) and has great music.