Any love for Code Geass?

I love the show. The Nightmares, kallen, Jeremiah, and especially C.C. are just great. I didn’t find Suzaku too annoying (in fact I understood his perspective pretty well.)
Lelouch is just awesome; in many ways he is very similar to me (oh if only I had Geass… :twisted: *to chief Gundam officer at Bandai: I command you to have Yoshiyuki Tomino animate Crossbone Gundam. *to George W. Bush: I command you to act like a chimpanzee forever. *To Obama: Tax Wall street and the bankers into poverty and use the revenue to fix our infrastructure and social welfare programs, while giving NASA a budget big enough to develop space exploration programs and Island 3 colonies (o’neil cylinders). I could go on, but I won’t).
Maybe that could be it’s own topic… What would you do with Geass? decides to create a forum game.

I’ve got a Lancelot model because I thought the mechs were kind of cool… but I thought the series as a whole took a downhill turn in the second season. The first season was introduced to me by a friend during the gap between the two seasons and I absolutely loved it. Couldn’t wait. But the second season came around and left all the questions from the first season wide open and was a giant mess.
That’s just my opinion though. There’s a new series set to air soon so we’ll see where that goes.

OVA actually.
I’m hoping it’ll be similar to 08th MS team; the premise would certainly permit that kind of set up.

Anyone see that new Knightmare Frame from the upcoming OVA? Looks mighty impressive.

That it does.
I really need my Geass fix already… Hurry up, Sunrise. :wink:

the show was awesome lelouch was so cool plus me and a friend heard a rumor their may b a s3 plus all the theorys about lelouch being alive

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I’m sorry, but your lack of punctuation almost literally hurt me.

A felt a little bit of my O.C.D. nagging at me, and the poet inside me had a heart attack plus a stroke while having a brain freeze constipation trauma. Please right normal so I don’t have to guess what each letter means. Just saying, easier to read.

A felt a little bit of my O.C.D. nagging at me, and the poet inside me had a heart attack plus a stroke while having a brain freeze constipation trauma. Please right normal so I don’t have to guess what each letter means. Just saying, easier to read.[/quote]
I think you mean “write”. Did autocorrect spas or something? The point still stands though. Please write in proper English and with proper punctuation, Wing Zero. It helps the rest of us to understand the thoughts that you’re trying to convey.

A felt a little bit of my O.C.D. nagging at me, and the poet inside me had a heart attack plus a stroke while having a brain freeze constipation trauma. Please right normal so I don’t have to guess what each letter means. Just saying, easier to read.[/quote]
I think you mean “write”. Did autocorrect spas or something? The point still stands though. Please write in proper English and with proper punctuation, Wing Zero. It helps the rest of us to understand the thoughts that you’re trying to convey.[/quote]

I think you mean write “normally”. :geek:

I think you mean write “normally”. :geek:

I don’t mean proper as in Queen’s English. I mean proper as in not netspeak, and posts that contain accurate spelling, acceptable sentence structure, and (especially) adequate punctuation; for some people, speaking/typing normally means ignoring some or all of those elements.

I swear I’m not orange … ZERO!!! :lol:

Jeremiah was the man.

Hey! I wasn’t done with my grammar fixes! Don’t try to force “on topic” discussion on me! :smiley:

Jeremiah was pretty cool, though. You know the Robot Damashii Sutherland Sieg (or is it Seig? :stuck_out_tongue: ) comes with a little Orange Boy to throw at other Frames?

nice has to be my favorite line :lol:

Just started watching this series and I’m really enjoying it. I’m about 10 episodes in and it’s better than what I had expected.

I love the first season, the second season not so much.

The Knights of the Round are just so…annoying!

i actually saw Code Geass (both first and second season), and i thought it was just awesome! the plot line was superb and i really had a connection to the characters and of course the plot twists and turns were a pleasent addition Not to mention the plot power the Geass(speaking of which, how DO you get it. i know HOW you get it via contract with someone like C2, but is it via Genetic or spell? Science or Magic?). The Mecha impressed the heck outta me. i mean if you think about it, that could actually be made into a reality. and who wouldnt want to have a nightmare frame parked outside their place? I can just see it now dreams of havin the Lancelot parked outside… oh well (:slight_smile: Overall the Plot, the Characters, the Mecha, almost everything about it was superb. in my opinon a trully classic Anime.

@itsVince725: yes The Knights of the Round were annoying but a necesary annoance storywise.

@GNZ: Trust me your’e gonna love it. Granted its gonna have some “downtime” and i mean no action not boring crud. but believe me when i tell you this youll wanna watch it all the way to the climatic ending.

Sorry for the Double Post but this is totally worth it:
Is it cool or what? out of all the Knightmare Frames from the show this one is my personal favorite hands down.

I always liked the Vincent in its standard gold color.