GN-001RE Gundam Exia Repair
GN-001/hs-A01D Gundam Avalance Exia
GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II
Gen 4
GN-0000 00 Gundam
GN-00007S 00 Gundam Seven Sword
GN-0000GNHW7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
Gen 5
GN-0000 + GNR-010 00 Raiser (technically he is Gen 5 in the pedigree)
GN-0000 + GNR-010/XN 00 XN Raiser
GN-001REIII Gundam Exia Repair III
Gen 6
GNT-0000 00 QAN[T]
GNT-0000FS 00 QAN[T] Full Saber
GNT-0000 ELS 00 QAN[T]

Dynames/Cherudim/Zabanya Pedigree
Gen 1
GN-000 0 Gundam
Gen 2
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud F
Gen 3
GN-003 Gundam Dynames
GN-003/DG014 Gundam Dynames Torpedo
Gen 4
GN-006 Cherudim Gundam
GN-003RE Gundam Dynames Repair
GN-006/SA Cherudim Gundam SAGA
Gen 5
GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam GNHW/R
Gen 6
GN-010 Gundam Zabanya

I really like the original 0 Gundam and 00. In my opinion those are cooler than Astrea or Exia.

Suddenly, I’ve now got something (little) going for the Astrea.

I think if you can you should put in the sub models too, like the Exia Repair. When I first saw it I liked it because it was beat up and still kicking ass and taking names

I think this really highlights how there were WAY too many Gundam models in the 00 series.

Seriously… why does EVERYTHING have to be a “Gundam " or "__ Gundam”. Really shows the lack of creativity that went into that series.

Are you serious? Most of these Gundam won’t even have models, like the Sadalsuud. Also, lack of creativity? All of the designs have a genuine originality to them. Of course, the ones in the same category look a little similar, but that’s the purpose of having a tree of Gundam designs.

Because they are Gundams?

Yes, but what is the name of the brand? Gundam. There are a lot of Gundam MS’ out there. Suck it up. Even though there are a lot of Gundam mobile suits in that series doesn’t mean the designs aren’t creative. Take a look at Exia, Reborns Gundam, Seravee, and others. They vary greatly in terms of design and capabilities.

I get what you’re saying, because I was deterred from Gundam for a long time because of that. I thought all of the mobile suits looked the same, until I looked closer. But, the MS designs in the 00 Gundam series are very creative. Take a look at Reborns Gundam, Exia, and the Seravee. They vary greatly in terms of design and capabilities. Not EVERYTHING is a Gundam in that series. I haven’t seen the show, bu t I know that the GN-X and Union Flag Custom are not Gundams. And seriously, why complain about too many Gundam MS’ when the brand name is Gundam itself!?

@jaster-jesek,

Easy to answer, really. These are all properties of Celestial Being, who specialized in building Gundams from the very beginning. It’s only logical that they’d have a starting set that they build upon as time goes by and it’s not like they send out each of them on operations (at least not as often as the mainstay suits) so it’s not an army of Gundams. It would be have been very unrealistic if they just had one set of suits that they kept dismantling and putting back together better than before (like Wing).

Not knocking your opinion as you are entitled to it, but I don’t see how 00 is different compared to the other series in the franchise when it comes to the amount of Gundams. UC has tons of it all derived from the RX-78. Gundam this, Gundam that? I think UC does it more often.

For Psyco Diver: the individual Exia Pedigree. And a sidenote: the 1st Exia repair was the only one that was “beat up” the other 2 were remodeled custom versions of the exia that were not damaged at all. Of course, we can assume that u were talking about the 1st repair. But my dad told me to never assume be cause it makes an ass out of u and me.
GN-001 Gundam Exia
GN-001RE Gundam Exia Repair
GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II
GN-001REIII Gundam Exia Repair III

Kyrios/Arios/Harute Pedigree
PS: all the 00 CB gundams are named after gods.
Gen 1
GN-000 0 Gundam
Gen 2
GNY-003 Gundam Abulhood
GNY-003F Gundam Abulhood F
Gen 3
GN-003 Gundam Kyrios
GN-003/af-G02 Gundam Kyrios Gust
Gen 4
GN-007 Arios Gundam
GN-007/AL Arios Gundam Ascalon
Gen 5
GN-007/GNHW/M Arios Gundam GNHW/M
Gen 6
GN-011 Gundam Harute

I was refering the the 1st repair, but your dad is correcting about assuming

Well, UC contains eight series, over 400 episodes, half a dozen movies and even then a lot of the Gundam derivations came from side stories.

The first Gundam series had precisely 1 Gundam. Z had about 4 different models during the entire run of the series.
Gundam Wing had 11 throughout the series and movie, although 5 did have drastically different appearances in the movie.

Gundam 00 has 100 episodes and one movie and yet it seems to have more Gundam models than the jokey G Fighter series. In the very least, it seems in the realm of 30-40 uniquely named Gundam models. It really feels like it was done fairly cynically to sell off dozens of pretty much identical Gunpla sets or something. Meanwhile it utterly dropped the ball on making non-Gundam moble suits.

In fact, you know what? The following series really had only 5 Gundams, including the weird alien one. Of course, they had so many attachable/detachable arms and legs there were dozens upon dozens of imaginable combinations.

Are you really telling me you can’t see the difference?

I wouldn’t really say the UC has over 400 episodes, maybe almost 400, but this doesn’t have anything to do with the point you’re trying to make.
Just pointing this out.

You’re mistaken or made a typo about 00, right? There are only 50 episodes and 1 movie, as far as I know.
I suppose this only reinforces the fact you’re saying that Celestial Being has a shitload of G’s.

I know you have your own opinion, and I respect that, but I see nothing wrong with a bucketload of Gundam mobile suits. (IMO) The designs do not lack creativity, or look the same. And again, the show is called 00 GUNDAM.

Yeah, I’m telling you I can’t see the difference. It’s the same exact thing, except condensed into a smaller series. Same thing with the SEED series. Would it make you feel better if they spread it out over a few hundred episodes?

From what I can see, the amount of Gundams is really just due to how the series considered variants as a separate suit. Just my opinion, but I don’t see it as having too many because I don’t consider variants as a separate suit. In regards to non-Gundam suits, I thought it did a great job in having many of them, but if you’re not satisfied, then that’s fine.

Also, I thought 00 only had 50 episodes total for the main anime, and three for the special edition? Where did the other 40-something episodes come from? A good number of the variant and predecessor suits show up only in manga form so that’s similar to how UC and many other series do it, no? We don’t see the whole menagerie of Gundams in action during the anime or the movie. At most we see the five main Gundams, a couple of auxiliary Gundams, then the few bad guy Gundams at the same time.

Lastly, I’m not surprised if Bandai/Sunrise went this route only to sell more kits. That’s the whole point of the franchise for them. Like what Bossguy said, it’s a good thing because we have more to build.

You have to keep in mind that there are only 7 Gundams in the first season of 00, 6 in the second season, and 4 in the 00 movie. That adds up to a total of 17 machines. All Gundams. Also, 90% of those come from an organization who invented the “Gundam.” That’s really not all that many. Also, Let’s take Dynames for example. When you look at Cherudim and say that it’s not original, just think of it as a “Dynames Mk.II”. That’s basically what it is. Looking at all of the Gundams from the series, they’re just more and more advanced versions of one another. And if you’re going to complain and say all of the MS-V and side story Gundams too, take a look at yourself and how many Gundams are in the whole universal century MS-V. That’s a whole lot more.

So, what I’m basically saying is… Suck it.

But my dad told me to never assume be cause it makes an ass out of u and me.

lolwut

Gundam 00 has 100 episodes

lolwut

With regard to your conversation :

lolwut