Air brush broke

So my airbrush just broke. More specifically the nozzle broke with the thread being in the airbrush, it broke while I was trying to unscrew it. So now my painting projects are on hold while I wait to save up money to buy a new one

What kind of airbrush?

I’ve had this happen too. I used a tooth pick to get out the nozzle. If you press the toothpick into the nozzle it can grab it.

Did it break off when you were tightening the nozzle? If that’s the case, you can use the method i used above to back the threading off slowly.

2 Likes

I bought myself one of these a few months back to see me over but I’m still using it, it is surprising good as long as you clean and lube it properly.

#Aliexpress £7.46 37%OFF | New 0.3mm Nozzle Spray Art Paint Tattoo Nail Tool Kit Dual Action Gravity Feed Artificial Cake Decorating Brushes Airbrush
https://a.aliexpress.com/_TJz0z

That worked, thank you, I was trying to loosen the nozzle to clean it. I also just got an email from the iwata brand support that essentially gave me this same method but using an xacto knife.

1 Like

Good I’m glad that worked. I have a Master airbrush. To me, it would make more sense if the nozzle was made of out stainless steel. Brass is way to soft, and it makes stuff like this happen.

1 Like